Kaiou

|after school|

After a long training the coach whistle for a break and by the time being, the team that we are playing against must already been announced.

Coach Endou suddenly got a call from someone, your eyes widen when your coach said these following words out loud on front of the team.

"every player is a seed?!" Said your coach.

"coach Endou what was that call for?" Ask Shindou.

"Every player is a seed.. You mean Kaiou academy?" ask Kirino.

"Yeah, That's what it says according to the Fifth sector Database." Nod Endou.

Kaiou academy..? Does that mean Namikawa is my next opponent?

|Flashback/some years ago|

(unknown team you are in)
6:0
(Kaiou academy)

Years ago, you and Kyousuke won against Kaiou academy, but one of their player intrigued you. It was Namikawa Rensuke.

You could feel some energy from him, he's on the ground, crying because of the humiliating defeat.

"Kyousuke, this boy. Can I take him with us? I think he could serve the Fifth sector well." You said pointing at the boy with steel-blue hair that is shaped like a shark with brown eyes.

"He's weak, I don't understand why you want him to join us." Scoff Kyousuke.

"He's interesting, trust me." You smile then walk toward the boy on ground in tears, the boy slowly turns toward you.

"Whatever." Kyousuke cross him arm.

"Wh-what do you want.." Namikawa stuttered.

"You seek for strength? Desire to win every of your match and to be noticed by the world?" You crouch on front of the boy.

"I..."

"How about you join the Fifth Sector? There you can become strong with your team, However. It'll be hard, do you think you can keep up?" You ask and held out your hand.

The Boy think for some seconds then nod and take your hand.

|End of flashback|

|back to reality|

"What's wrong?" You raise your head and see Shindou.

"Oh.. Sorry, I was just on my mind." You replied.

"try to stay focus okay?" Said Shindou.

"Okay!" You answered.

You clench your fist, I wonder.. If Namikawa is still the boy you've met back there.. Or did he changed because Fifth sector..?

After a day of training it was already late.. Pretty much night time, but you still wanted to train a bit, so you went to your usual spot to practice more.

"70..71..72..73.." You counted along juggling with the soccer ball.

"74."

Wait... That wasn't your voice.

You fail the 75th juggle on your leg.

"Who's there?!" You shout.

"Just me." Someone comes out from the bush, Pinkish hair, it was Kirino.

"You scared me." You sigh.

"Sorry, I saw you walking in the opposite direction of where you usual walk to." He said.