Goodbye

"Everyone, I'm sorry. I'm leaving Raimon. Kidou will be taking over as Raimon's coach." Said Endou in the morning soon as everyone arrived in the soccer clubroom.

Without saying anything else Endou left us with no other words.

Everyone sat down there with their sad expression, it's not that we didn't like Kidou as our coach but Endou was really the pillar of support for our team to succeed this revolution.

"can't do anything about someone who's not there." Say Kyousuke breaking the silence.

"What?" Said Amagi.

"You think being sad will make him come back?" Ask Kyousuke.

"Tsuguri !" Amagi get angry and walk toward Kyousuke, you stop him by standing on front of him.

"He's right!" You said.

"How can you say this [L/N]?!" Shout Amagi.

"I'm saying this because that's true! And the sad reality." You replied.

"Woah woah! What's with the atmosphere, let's calm down." Said Nishiki trying to stop you and Amagi from fighting.

"Hmpf." You walk out the clubroom.

If they can't even get motivate without Endou then it's useless to wait for them, I'll train myself like I always did!

|Tomorrow morning|

Kidou changes the whole training exercices, we did some push-ups and others things than shooting in a soccer ball.

This isn't worse than Fifth sector training, so you didn't mind doing these new trainings.

But as time pass and more it becomes difficult, Kidou even told us to do 100 laps! That's crazy.. It took us a whole day to finish those laps, one by one your teammates fall on the ground from tiredness, you succeeded to finish the 100 but it was already night time.

The next day it was the same training, this time in the clubroom Amagi complains about it.

"I'm not showing up for practice starting tomorrow!" Said Shinsuke, that was unexpected, Shinsuke was one of the only who are motivated to continue to become better but this time, looks like he gave up.

Amagi agrees and took Hikaru with him, but Hikaru seems to not know talk back to someone like Amagi so they three left the clubroom.

"Let's go." Said Kyousuke finishing putting his uniform in his locker.

"Yeah, let's go." You replied.

"What do you think about the coach training?" Ask Kyousuke walking out of the clubroom.

"I don't know, but until we can get stronger, I'll continue." You answer following Kyousuke.

"I guess, I can agree with that." Said Kyousuke.

"I just remembered I needed to do something." You stopped walking.

"Something?" Kyousuke turn himself to you.

"Yeah, go without me, See you tomorrow!" You waved and ran on the other way of home.

Besides Coach Kidou Training you had your own way to progress in soccer, you finally arrive to your usual spot to train but you see Kirino and Shindou there.

Your reaction ? Go meet them of course! Haha... Nope, you hide yourself behind a tree.

"Shindou, there's a soccer ball here, do you think someone practice here?" Kirino spot the soccer ball hidden in the bushes.

"Maybe, if it's someone in Raimon we could ask him or her to join us." He Smile.

Little do they know that this person is you, after seeing them you were about to leave until..

"[L/N]?" You hear Shindou voice.

Frick.

"Uh... Hey?" You turn face to them.

"What are you doing?" Ask the Kirino.

"um..i... I was about to.. Walk home?" You tried to find an excuse.

"Hm.. Let me guess, you are the owner of this soccer ball?" Said Shindou.

"I... Okay, yeah you got me." You replied with a sigh.

"So you're the one training here." said Kirino.

"Pretty much, I was about to practice until I saw you two.." You said.

"You want to practice more even after Kidou's trainings?!" Ask Kirino.

"Yeah, if I want to be useful to the team I need to become stronger." you answered and walked toward the bushes and took the soccer ball.

"You're determined.." Say Shindou.

"Of course I am! Aren't you guy's?" You ask.

"Well..."

"Say no more, are you still thinking about the coach Endou?" You cut off Shindou.

"Yeah.." They both look down.

"I don't think Endou would like to ses the team like this." You put down the soccer ball on front of you.

"But-"

You shoot in the ball and Shindou stop it with his leg.

"But what?" You stare at them.

"It's complicated, we wanted to continue this rebellion with him!" Say Kirino.

"Then prove it, show it, by finishing Kidou whole training tomorrow." You said.

"[L/N]..."they both look at you.

"If you can't even do that, don't expect us to beat Fifth sector." You said and walked away.

"No! Wait!" Shout Kirino.

You stopped and look at them.

"We'll do it." Kirino throw his bag on the ground.

Shindou nod and also put his bag on the ground waiting for you.

"... That's the spirit." You smirk and dash toward them to steal the ball from Shindou.

|Next day|

The next day everyone finally came to the training, even Shinsuke and Amagi along with Hikaru, Coach Kidou gave us papers with all the training we needed to do for the day.

We did all the training that Kidou asked for, the sun was setting, then you and Kyousuke take a look at the papers.

You two understood that Kidou was looking for our limits and to make us stronger.

Kyousuke explain everything to the team and we all thanked Kidou for his hard work.

You were about to leave the soccer clubroom to walk back home until you got stopped by Kirino and Shindou.

"We want to also thank you for yesterday." Said Shindou.

"Yesterday?" You look at them then remembered the trained from yesterday.

"Yes, thank you. You made our minds clear after this practice." Smile Kirino.

"Oh, it's nothing, don't thank me, we're friend's right? And friend's help each others." You smile at them.

They both nod, you three said goodbye as Kirino and Shindou walk away.

"What were you doing with them?" Ask Kyousuke.

"hm ? Something not important." You respond.

"If you say so, let's go." Said Kyousuke.

"Right behind ya!" You answered.