Endou

|Morning/Room|

Beep Beep!

You slowly open yours eyes and grab your phone, it's a message from Fifth sector, you read it.

Coach kudou has been fired from his coach job, make sure you keep an eye on the new coach.

-Fifth sector.

Tch, stupid Fifth sector, why you gotta ruin my mood today?

You wanted to throw your phone away so bad but if you did it will break, plus you need your phone to call Aoi and Your auntie and other important stuff.

You sigh and leave your bed and quickly change and do your routine stuff and walk down stairs and take your bag with lunch.

|Raimon field/Morning|

You and Kyousuke watched the Raimon team training, there's one missing player though.

It was Shindou.

"What a pathetic captain." Smirk Kyousuke.

"Hey, Kyousuke."

"What?" He looks at you.

"I heard the new coach is gonna come and that we needed to keep an eye on him, what did they meant by that?"

"Who knows." Shrug Kyousuke.

After the training they did a break and talked about how the coach was resigned and all those kind of sad stuff.

"So it's gonna be the same no matter who comes, right?" said one of the Raimon player but someone answer its question.

"That's not true!" Shouted an unknown voice, you all look at the voice direction and see a man with an orange headband and brown hair walking down the stairs.

Kyousuke glared at the stranger.

You could feel something about this stranger.. He looks like someone you know..

"It's been a long time!" Said Haruna and bowed to the stranger.

"Who's that?" Ask midori.

"Dunno." Respond Akane.

"Is this everyone?" Ask the stranger.

"No, the captain is absent." Answer Kirino.

"Okay, I'm Raimon soccer club's coach starting from today. Endou mamoru." Said Endou.

No wonder why he felt familiar, he's the legendary Goalkeeper of Raimon before!

Even Kyousuke couldn't believe his eyes, so did the whole Raimon team.

"Here's the schredule after school, we'll practice at the riverbank grounds." Said Endou.

"The river Bank?"

"Why over there?"

Asked the player from Raimon.

"You might be able to see something that you wouldn't able to see from the school grounds." Answered Endou.

But seems like Endou prepares something for us to win but.. Did he forgot that Fifth sector do the results of matches?

But seems like most of them didn't want to follow Endou words and maybe not even come to the riverbank.

"I'll go."

"Huh ?" Kyousuke look at you.

"I'm curious." You smile behind your mask.