Danger

The second half start as Nishiki enter the field.

They try once again Double wing but it failed again..

In the end Nishiki tells us that when he went overseas in Italy he was playing as midfield.. Jeez.

But the coach switch players and put Hikaru on the field, Hikaru tell us to trust him by doing the double wing, you agree since there is no other choice.

Once you get the ball again, your team tries again Double wing to break the absolute barrier.

This time it successfully breaks it and Hikaru shoot in the ball toward the goal.

GOAL!

1:2

We continued the counter attack and scored to 2:2 thanks to Hikaru.

But soon as we scored our second goal the Hakuren coach switch their player, you've never saw this player before but his name is seki, his aura is dangerous, something bad Is going to happen you can feel that.

The match resume Yukimura goes toward the goal you tried to stop him from going further but he shoot the ball in the air, Sangoku goes for it to catch the ball.

But the seki also goes for the ball but suddenly turn himself and push Sangoku down with his back, Sangoku violently hit the soccer goal bar and fall on the floor.

"Sangoku?!" You yelled worried.

|Bench|

The manager got a bag of ice for Sangoku arm.

"Sangoku, you're on the bench." Said our coach Endou.

"I'm counting on you [F/N], protect the goal for Raimon okay?" Said Sangoku.

You nod.

"[F/N] put the goalkeeper uniform." Said Endou.

"Yes, sir." You stood up and went to the changing room.

After changing you walk toward the goal, this will be the second time you'll play as goalkeeper in this team, you needed to give it all you have to protect at all cost this goal.

You're teammates started to protect the goal with you since Hakuren team kept on attacking us.

"How..." Ask Yukimura.

"This is Raimon." You said holding the soccer ball.

"Huh..?" He look at you.

"look carefully and watch. Shindou!" You do a long pass to Shindou he get the ball and use his God's baton to lead his teammates to the opponent goal.

Shindou use his Keshin to goal.

GOAL!

3:2

After this goal the Hakuren player's started ignore Seki because of the his rough play, they finally understood our soccer.

Yukimura gets the ball is now faced to you.

"Thank you, [L/N]. But it's not because you've shown me the right way that I'll be easy on you!" Smile Yukimura.

"Go on!" You said.

Yukimura call his Keshin and shoot in the ball, You also call yours and use all your strength to block it.

Yukimura stood there his eyes widen, looks like he wasn't expecting for you to block it.

Whistle!

The match ended 3:2 Raimon wins.

You see Tenma and Shinsuke running toward you for a hug, you dodged that wich end both of them hugging each other.

"Phew..." You mumble.

"Hey."

You look at Yukimura, he had this bright smile on his face.

"Hi?" You reply.

"Look, I'm sorry. You are right, our soccer was wrong." He apologized.

"Glad you saw that." You said.

"I didn't properly introduce myself, my name Yukimura Hyouga."

"..." You look at him then take off your mask. "[F/N] [L/N], nice to finally meet you." You said with a smile.

"You... You're not.." Yukimura seems shock by something.

"What? Is it that weird to see me without a mask?" You ask.

"No! I mean... It's nice to meet you!" Yukimura seems to be flustered by something, he was blushing a bit.

You shake his hand and left to give him and Fubuki some alone time, you knew they had to speak in private.

You walked toward your teammates and grab a bottle of water and drink it.

"You played well." Said Shindou.

"I always give my best in match." You smile and put back the bottle of water then put back on your mask.

"I was wondering... Why do you still wear this mask?" Ask Shindou.

"..." you think for a moment, he's right.. You aren't forced anymore to wear this mask, why are you still wearing it? Is there still something wrong?

"I don't know... I guess I'm used to it." You answered.

"It's understandable." Shindou smile and walked toward the others.

|Home|

"I'm home!" You said and see that the lights are off, you put down your shoes and walked in closing the door behind.

"SURPRISE!" your sister and auntie shout.

"Don't scare me like that!" You shout back.

"Aw cmon! You won your second match! Let's celebrate that!" Smile your sister.

"She's right! Don't be a party pooper." Said your auntie.

"Party pooper?-" You then got dragged by your sister and auntie in the kitchen to eat dinner and also celebrating.

This made you smile, oh well... You didn't wanna waste their time for organizing this!

After the party you walked back in your room and check your phone, there was tons of text from your friends from the soccer team.

You chuckle and reply to these texts.