Destruction

"Use Me and [F/N] for the next match." Said Kyousuke to Endou.

"You two ?" Endou look at us.

"Yeah." Said Kyousuke.

The whole Raimon team heard him and started to panick in the back.

"Okay, you two will play." Said Endou with a smile.

You couldn't believe it, Endou just accepted us just like this! Isn't he aware we are SEEDS?

"I don't know what you've got up to your sleeves, but I'll play the way I want." Said Kyousuke making things clear.

"I don't mind." Said Endou.

You said you are going to help Kyousuke BUT YOU DIDN'T PLANNED THAT HE'LL ACCEPT THIS EASILY.

What am I suppose to do now.. I don't wanna hurt anyone..

You and Kyousuke were about to leave until Shindou stop you two.

"Wait a minute, coach! They are SEEDS! It's beyond question that they'll do something to stop us!" Said Shindou.

"Maybe." Said the coach.

"Then why? Aren't you the one who said we're aiming for a real victory?" Shindou voice raise at the coach.

"That's why, I'm allowing Tsuguri and [L/N] to play because we're aiming for victory." Reply the coach.

"I don't understand!" Continue Shindou.

"By the way captain, just for your information. Your next opponent is Mannouzaka Jr.High with a score of 1:0 Raimon lose." Add Kyousuke.

Shindou clench his fist and frown his eyebrow at Kyousuke.

"Got that?" Kyousuke said and walk away, but you didn't follow him. You stayed with Raimon.

After that Kyousuke left, they started to argue at each other, either rebel or listen to the Fifth sector, they even started to blame Tenma for it.

And because of it Minamisawa the forward of Raimon quit, the coach didn't stop him.

You sigh, I guess I was wrong, Raimon isn't so different from other school. I thought this year would be different.

You walk away from them and skipped the whole day of school.

|Kyousuke pov/Hospital|

After done visiting my brother I was about leave the Hospital to go back home until.. My eyes look at door.

Number 34 room, where [F/N] sister is hospitalized in, I've actually never saw her sister once, since I've always been busy visiting my brother.

I slowly open the door to peek if anyone was there, there is only one person, [F/N] without her mask.

"Hello, sis.. Today is just a boring day, I thought something interesting will happen but I guess was wrong as always.." Said [F/N] looking at her sister.

[F/N] and I are different, we do have an injured sibling indeed but, she seems more sad than I am, I hate to see her like that.

I know that when her sister will wake up she'll leave soon the Fifth sector, I shouldn't worry for her.

I slowly closed back the door, when we'll finish with Raimon she won't have to hangout with them anymore.

|The day Raimon vs Mannouzaka/back to your pov|

"Pft... Soooo ?" You look at Kyousuke.

"Shut up." He said, he was right now wearing the Raimon uniform that surprisingly fit him well, but since last time he made fun of you wearing it, why not tease him a bit?

Before the match starts Coach Endou ask for everyone opinion if they will follow Fifth sector or not.

The only change is Kirino that join the rebellion with the other's, this guy is always surprising you, he was actually the one of the first to have accept you before Tenma and the other's.

You whisper to Kyousuke. "So what's the plan?" You ask.

"Do everything to stop Raimon from winning even if we have to do rough play." He answer.

"Rough play... Understood.." You look at the Raimon player's.

Forgive me.. But I have no choice.

You walk in the field with Kyousuke, as you see someone you two know Isozaki Kenma an SEED just like you two, but not only that he's the captain of the Mannouzaka.

(do not confuse yourself with with Kenma and Tenma! Kenma is the seed and captain of Mannouzaka!)

"Long time no see, Tsuguri and [L/N]." Said Kenma walking toward you two.

"You two heard what the Fifth sector said, did you?" Kenma continued looking at us both.

"Of course." Simply reply Kyousuke.

"It's nice to see you again, [L/N]." Said Kenma and went to his position.

"I don't like this guy..." You say when Kenma was finally enough far so he couldn't hear you.

"Ignore him." Said Kyousuke.

"Okay.." You put on your mask.

Whistle!

The kick-off starts with Mannouzaka's, one of the player who has the ball approach you.

You easily steal the ball from him.

Everyone eyes widen seeing you doing this.

Kenma arrive from behind and hit you by the shoulder as you two now are pushing each other.

"What are you doing?!" Ask Kenma to you.

"I'm making things easier for you." You simply respond and push away Kenma with all your strenght and pass the all to Kyousuke.

Kyousuke shoot in the ball, the ball goes to the Raimon Field and goal.

GOAL!

0:1

Kenma look at you crossing his arms with a smirk"Quit trying to scare me, [L/N].

"Oh did I?" You said with a friendly tone to Kenma but deep inside you felt bad about what you've just done.

"We will destroy Raimon." Glare Kyousuke at the Raimon Player's.