Family

"[F/N], what do you think of them?" Kyousuke fave himself to you.

"What I think about them...?"

"So?"

"You know my opinion isn't important anyway." You shrug and continued walking.

"..." Kyousuke sigh and continued walking behind you.

"Don't worry Kyousuke." You stopped.

"Huh ?" He look at you confused.

"I'll stop them, even if it has to cost me everything." You take off your mask with a fake smile to Kyousuke.

"If you say so." Kyousuke didn't care and continued.

You put back your mask.

I cannot run away from those chains that the Fifth sector made, but you can Kyousuke,that's why I'll make you go to the right side.

|Resume of next day(since it's not very important)|

Raimon will participate to the Holy Road, but the fifth sector ordered that Raimon will lose the first match to 0:2

Shindou tried to leave the team but seems like Tenma and others make him change his mind.

|End of the resume/next day|

|Meeting room|

Everyone from the team are gathered for a meeting against the match Raimon vs Tengawara.

Of course you and Kyousuke attended to this meeting to make sure that they knows the score of the match.

"Tengawara's use a very solid defense formation, whether it comes to shaking them up from the side or using long pass to break through the center.. Shindou! Your judgement as captain in the match will be the key!" Said Endou.

Shindou eyes widen and look at me and Kyousuke.

"Coach, weren't you notified of the order from Fifth sector?" Ask Shindou looking at coach Endou.

"an order?" Said Tenma.

"What's the score? Shindou!" Ask Sangoku.

"[F/N]." say Kyousuke.

You stood up and took out your phone once again.

"0:2 Tengawara's win." You simply said and put back your phone in your bag.

"Coach why didn't you tell us?" Ask Sangoku this time to the coach.

"because there was no need to tell you." He simply answered.

Everyone eyes widen by Endou words.

"We're going to win this match." Continued our coach.

"Hmpf, now this is a surprise, so you're going to ignore the Fifth sector order, coach ?" Ask Kyousuke.

"Who would ever want a match where you intend to lose from the start?" Ask Endou.

Sangoku stand up from his chair.
"if you do that, the soccer club will be finished for sure this time!" Says the goalkeeper of Raimon.

"No matter what, I won't let them decide on the results before the match." Said Endou.

And there goes another argument between them, because of that everyone except Tenma and Shinsuke skipped the practice because they were gonna lose anyway.

You didn't practice with them though, you stayed just to watch them.

"Let's go [F/N], it's useless to stay here, these beginners won't change anything on the match." Said Kyousuke.