Discovery

|Tenma pov/after school|

School finally was over, before going to practice I was waiting for Tsuguri and [L/N] to speak to them and making sure they are doing fine after what happened.

I've been waiting for atleast 10 minutes but no sign of Tsuguri or even [L/N].

I was starting to get impatient until I see Aoi, Midori and Akane.

"Tenma! What're you doing? Practice is starting!" Ask Aoi coming toward me.

"Go on without me!" I reply.

"Trying to skip out?" ask Midori.

"I'm not!" I respond.

"Well, that's not in your character anyway." Say Midori.

"Have you seen Tsuguri or [L/N]?" I ask to the girls.

"I saw [L/N], she just left." Answer akane.

"EH ?! Where did she go?!" I asked.

"Wich way..." Akane look around.

"That way...." Midori point at a direction, I immediately ran away to catch up [L/N].

I look everywhere then finally see [L/N]! But she wasn't wearing a mask this time.

My eyes widen when I see her walking into the hospital, is she sick? Or injured?!

I followed her into the Hospital, I finally arrived on front of a room with..

([S/N] = Sister name)

[S/N] [L/N].. I never knew [L/N] had a sibling, I peek in and see a older girl sleeping on a bed, as [L/N] is next to her.

|Back to your pov|

I was getting thirsty,so i put down my mask on the table as always and face myself to the door and see Tenma.

"T-Tenma?!" You yell.

"I'm sorry for intruding!" He bow at you.

"H-how? Why are you here?!" You ask panicking.

"Well I..."

"No wait, before you say anything let's go outside." You said and grab your mask putting back on then grab Tenma arm.

Why is he here?! I can't be seen with him here! Kyousuke is also here visiting his brother!

If he see me we'll be both doomed!

I need to avoid that! Think [F/N]! think!

You took Tenma with you on the rooftop of the hospital.

"How.. Did you found me?" I ask to Tenma.

"I.. Saw you in the streets." He answer.

"So you followed me... Don't tell anyone about this!" You say.

"Is it Because of your sister that you're not coming to the training?" Ask Tenma.

"Some sort of.."

"I won't tell anyone if that's what you want.." Say Tenma.

"You better, or I'll tape your mouth for the rest of your life." you threatened him.

"I won't say anything!! But... We need you and tsuguri.." Continue Tenma.

"For ultimate thunder?"

Tenma eyes widen.

"I don't think... Tsuguri would accept to lend you his strength, as for me... I can't accept." You respond to his request.

"Why? You two helped us for the match against Mannouzaka!" Tenma shout.

"That was just for once, I hate rough play and forever hate it, but I'm still loyal to Fifth sector. Matsukaze Tenma." you said.

"But!--"

"Don't try!"you raise your voice.

Tenma look at you.

"Me and Kyousuke just did this because we hate the way they play okay? Don't even bother Kyousuke, he will answer also say no." You said and walked away.

You took a deep breath and tried to calm yourself down.

"[F/N]! I heard you yelling what's wrong?!" Said Kyousuke running toward you.

"It's nothing.. I was just.. Letting out my anger.. Yeah.. My anger." THAT'S THE WORST LIE I'VE EVER SAID.

"I see, Brother want to see you. Wanna come?" He ask.

"Sure!" I respond.

|Tomorrow morning/Hospital|

You opened the TV to watch the match Raimon against Teikoku Gakuen, you are in the room of your sister.

You didn't want to go there since Teikoku totally could've win without you or Kyousuke help.

So.. Raimon are playing with ten player against eleven.

The match finally begins, Raimon start the Kick-off but their ball immediately got stolen by the Teikoku player's, they do perfect pass to each other impressive.

They past the Defense of Raimon, the Teikoku captain gets the ball and goes for a normal shoot.

Sangoku use his Hissatsu burning catch to block it, your eyes widen as Sangoku almost let the ball go in the goal.

This captain from Teikoku is sure strong...

The match resume as Shindou use his God's baton to lead Tenma and Kurama to attack.

Tenma gets the ball and pass it to Kurama, Kurama tries to shoot but the
Teikoku Player's one by one arrives in defense and block Kurama shoot.

You suddenly got distracted by some movement behind you.

Your eyes widen as you see your sister arm shaking a bit, you ignored the following match to hold her hand.

"S-sister? Can you hear me?" You stuttered, it was the first time your sister moved something from her body ever since she got into the coma.

Something is wrong.... You went outside of the room to call for a doctor.