Kidokawa Seishuu

The day has finally arrived kidokawa seishuu against Raimon, you walk in the holy liner and meet your opponent your eyes widen when you notice the boy you met yesterday AND more over he's the captain of the opposite team.

He seems to be searching for someone, you guess that this someone must be you but since you are wearing a mask he probably doesn't recognize you, last time you met him you took off your mask.

Then you look at their coach afuro terumi or for Short Aphrodi, who could've think that the one who was once supporting Raimon has to be now our opponent?

The Holy liner stops moving further and bring us to... a wooden platform stadium named...

|Water World stadium|

Raimon start the kick-off but they steal the ball easily from tenma and start to run toward the goal, but something is wrong.

Their teamwork is perfect not unstable like you thought, something must have happened.

You go after the one who has the ball, he past the defense and is now on front of the goal, he goes for a shoot.

You were about to stop him until something unexpected happens, the water surrounding the field suddenly stops your opponent from shooting but it make a huge hole between Raimon goal and the rest of the field.

You almost fell in the water with the soccer ball but someone grabbed your arm in time before you fall.

"Are you okay?" Shindou was the one that holding your arm. (Gosh Shindou is savior almost saving the reader-)

"Thanks to you, I didn't end up falling there.." You smiled.

Shindou blush a bit and let go of your arm, after some seconds later the huge hole disappear and the platform of the stadium comes back.

The commentator explain that is a pitch down, some parts of the stadium can drop down in the water creating a hole, appenratly it's impossible to predict when it's gonna drop.

Both team are having a hard time dodging the pitch down, because of it Shindou couldn't create a strategy with God's baton.

You tried to closely watch how these pitch down worked but it was hard from where you are, if you were on the bench it would've been easier.

The opponent gets the ball.

"Hissatsu tactics, God triangle!"

Three players of Kidokawa make a triangle dribbling toward the goal and each time the pitch down appears in front of them the one leading pass the ball to his teammates behind him to dodge the pitch down.

The score is still 0:0 and we still didn't found any solution to goal against Kidokawa, until that our coach call out Shindou and tell him something.

Shindou nod and walk up to you.

"Coach Kidou has a plan to counter the pitch down." Whispered Shindou to you, you listened to him and nod.

The match resume as Raimon Player's pass the ball to each other while jumping in mid-air to counter the pitch down.

Raimon arrive on front of the goal but Kidokawa player's immediately block you, Shindou And Kyousuke from shooting with your keshin.

Hamano dodge his opponent and pass the ball to Tenma but the player with the number 10 steals the ball from him.

The number 10 call out his Keshin.
"Iron horse warrior Knight!"

Is he a seed from Fifth sector?!

He use his Keshin to shoot, Sangoku tried to block it with his hissatsu but fails.

GOAL!

0:1

Both teams are doing their best to protect their goal but against kidokawa defense it is almost impossible for you to have a chance to shoot when your teammates get the ball the opponent's immediately goes blocking the you from having the ball.

Kidokawa make another goal.

0:2

Whistle!

The end of the first half.

You walk toward the bench frustrated, you couldn't do anything against them it was the first time you felt that way, you sat down on the bench feeling down.

"Here, stay hydrated." Kyousuke give you a bottle of water.

"Thanks..." You take off your mask and drink it then sigh.

"Something wrong?" Ask Kyousuke.

"I feel like I'm no use in this match, it's so frustrating!" You whined.

"Pft, if you weren't of use why would Kidou put you on the pitch then?" Smirk Kyousuke.

"Well... I don't know, this stadium is hard to play on."

"You'll get used to it, come on. We have a match to win." Kyousuke sit next to you.

"Right." You nod and put back on your mask.

You see a man in white suit and hat with sun glasses is walking toward Nishiki.

"Nishiki." Said the man.

"M-master?" nishiki immediately turned himself toward the man.

"It's been awhile, Kidou." The man take off his sunglasses.

"Someoka!" Said Coach Kidou.

You couldn't believe your eyes someoka the legendary player from Raimon was there, someoka take a soccer ball and draw a red dot on it, just like Nishiki in his training.

Someoka ask Nishiki to shoot in the ball aiming for the tree middle.

Nishiki do what he asked and perfectly aimed for the center of the tree, we can see it since the ball marked the tree.

Then someoka give him a bento full of rice balls Nishiki start devouring them like he didn't ate for days.

"I'm changing our position for the second half!" Shout Kidou.

Your eyes widen, Kidou is probably gonna put you on the bench..