She's Mine!

<Hangout with Kishibe and Yukimura>

"Let's go to the amusement park together!" Shouted Yukimura and bow at you.

"Huh?"

"Hey! I was about to ask the same thing! [F/N], I wanna go to the Amusement park with you too!" Said Kishibe.

"Eh..?"

"So? Who do you choose?" Asked both of the boys to you.

...

How did you end up in this mess you ask? Well... It all happened this morning.

|Some hours ago/Morning|

After you've won the Holy road, your opponents from the other soccer club wanted to become your friend soo... You gave them your number.

Yep, just like that.

You thought today would be a peaceful day where you can rest, YOU ARE SOO WRONG.

Dudu!

Ringed your phone, you shake your head, you were soo exhausted from yesterday celebrating your victory.

You grabbed your phone and checked your notifications it was from Kishibe! You know that boy with purple hair the captain of Kidokawa Seishuu.

Kishibe

Morning !

Good morning!

How are you?

A bit tired but I'm fine! What about you?

I'm bored.. I was thinking maybe we should meet today to hangout!

Sure! When and where do you wanna meet?

1pm at the riverbank, Is it okay for you?

Completely fine! See you there.

Later!

You closed your phone, Kishibe is a person that you call a... Extrovert? Something like that? Anyway it's better for me to change and eat my breakfast then lunch!

After eating I walked out of my house and went to the riverbank it was kind of earlie.. <12:50>.

"Huh ? Oh! [L/N]!" someone shouted your name, you look around then spot Yukimura waving at you with a bright smile.

You wave back at him, Yukimura walk up to you.

"It's been a long time! How are you?" Ask Yukimura.

"Nothing much, I was on my way to meet Kishibe!" You replied.

|Yukimura pov|

Kishibe? Isn't he the captain of Kidokawa?

"Oh, I see! May I join you?" I asked.

"Sure! The more we are the more it's fun!" She accepted.

Let's make sure he doesn't make a move to her, I don't wanna let him have [L/N] alone for himself.

Me and [L/N] walked to the riverbank and spot Kishibe who seems to be looking around.

"Kishibe! Over here!" Wave [L/N].