New Member And Ennemies

|Morning/soccer club|

"K-kageyama.... I'm Hikaru Kageyama!" Said a new student who wanted to join our soccer club, but suddenly the note book of our conselor fell off her hands with shock expression on our coach(Endou came back yey!) and trainer face's.

(Okay I'm sorry but kageyama remind me of Haikyuu and Hikaru from Orion (~ ̄▽ ̄)~)

"Ka... Kageyama ?! By kageyama you mean.." Say Endou.

"Are you really....?" Kidou ask.

"Yes... Kageyama Reiji is.. My uncle." Respond the new student.

You were confused on what's going on, who was that Kageyama Reiji?

You snap out of your thoughts and see Hikaru about to leave the soccer club room but Endou stop him.

"Kageyama Hikaru, do you love soccer?" Ask the coach.

"Yes!" Answer Hikaru.

"Then there's nothing more to ask." Smile Endou.

For short. We got a new member in the club!

"I'm glad you're joining, Hikaru!" said Tenma.

"Good to have you!" Smile Shinsuke.

"So, how good are you at soccer?" Ask Kyousuke glaring at Hikaru.

"Kyousuke..." You Glare at your navy haired friend.

Hikaru gets a bit scared.

"How good, um... Its only been 2 months since I started kicking in a ball, so... I'm not sure where to put myself."said Hikaru answering to Kyousuke question.

"Only two months?!" Say Hayami.

"It's okay ! We all started as a beginner right? Welcome Hikaru!" You said clapping in yours hands getting everyone attention.

Everyone nodded.

|Training|

You are holding your soccer ball watching Hikaru trying to dribble with the ball.. He is indeed a beginner but less experienced than Tenma and Shinsuke back then.

"he is really a beginner." Say Shinsuke also holding his soccer ball.

"He won't be of any use in the games like that." Said Kyousuke walking away.

"[F/N]! Your turn!" Shout Sangoku.

"Coming !" You put down your soccer ball and dribble toward the goal and shoot.

Sangoku tries to block it but your ball immediately change direction and goal.

"Nice! Next one." Smile Sangoku and toss back the ball to you, you then see Hikaru run toward the goal.

"Hey Hikaru! be care-" you tried to warn him but too late.

BING

Hikaru hit his forehead on the soccer goal net bar, you walked toward him, you hear Kariya laughing. It must be him who told him to focus on the ball only.

"Don't listen to Kariya, he's a prankster, are you okay Hikaru?" You look at Hikaru.

"Yeah..its nothing!" He smile.

"Try looking forward when you dribble, if you keep focusing on your ball you won't be able to see what's around you, got it?" You smile.

"Oh I see, that's true." Said Hikaru.

"What's the point in teaching him? Not like he'll be useful anyway." Laugh Kariya.

"Sangoku can you give me this soccer ball in your hands?" You ask to Sangoku.