Match

"Tenma, Tsuguri, [L/N]! Bring up the passes!" shouted Shindou.

"Okay!" We three shouted.

The match resumed as we did the Kick-off, we dodged our opponents by passing the ball to each other avoiding an one on one.

You are now on front of your the Kaiou goal with the goalkeeper.

"Let's see if you can block this!" You said and shoot in the ball to use your hissatsu. "[H/N]!"

"Hydro Anchor!" The goalkeeper uses his hissatsu and successfully block your hissatsu.

"No way.." You mumble, he easily stopped your hissatsu, nobody has done that before.

"Tsuguri! [L/N]! Go back for defense !"  Ordered Shindou.

You both nod and tighten your defense trying to steal the ball back, the forward runs toward the goal but Tenma suddenly used his new hissatsu "Spiral draw" that appeared a tornado that takes away the opponent and steals the ball.

Tenma pass the ball to Kyousuke.

Kyousuke dodge his opponent and lift his foot.

The goalkeeper goes to the direction where he thinks Kyousuke is about to shoot at.

"Get fooled." Kyousuke smirk and pass the ball to you, you directly shoot without letting the goalkeeper react and goal.

GOAL!

1:1

"Looks like Tenma training finally paid off!" You said proud of Tenma finally able to do his Hissatsu.

"I guess." Said Kyousuke, as always not so expressif.

The match resume again as Kaiou doing the Kick-off, but this time their movement are different and faster, they easily dodge me and Kyousuke.

"Playtime's over." Said one of the Kaiou player and summon his Keshin. "Sonic speed Barius!" (No, not sonic the hedgehog).

The Kaiou player use his Keshin to push away Shindou and Tenma out of his way and pass it to Namikawa.

"Come out! Sea king Poseidon!" Shout Namikawa and appear his Keshin, he did a simple shoot to goal.

GOAL!

1:2

Raimon start the kick-off but without even moving further Namikawa block you from getting the ball, you weren't the only one they were blocking, Kyousuke and Shindou too.

"We know you three can use Keshin, We're not gonna let you use them!" Say Namikawa.

Kurumada who has the ball didn't had a choice and pass it to Tenma, Tenma gets the ball but another Kaiou player starts to appear his Keshin. "Elite soldier Pawn!" Shout the player.

Tenma tries to pass his opponent, but this energy.. Appeared again, you could feel it surrounding Tenma for a moment until that the player of Kaiou push Tenma away and steals the ball.

The Kaiou player pass it to their Forward, he uses his hissatsu and shoot.

Sangoku tries to block it, but fails.

GOAL!

1:3

Whistle!

It was the end of the first half.

You walk toward the bench and sat down, you think for a moment about how to win this match, you leave you thoughts when suddenly everyone screamed.

"Put Tenma as a goalkeeper?!" Everyone shouted.

"Kirino, you'll fill in for Tenma positon. Sangoku you're left back." Said Endou.