Routine

"The match ends here, we're withdrawing." replied your coach.

"Are you running away?" Yell Shindou at our coach.

"Running away? More like we're letting you getting away. But look at it in another way, we could say your existence has protected Raimon, Shindou." Said our coach.

We leave the match Raimon wins, well.. For now.

You walk with your teammates and Coach out of the stadium, you look behind and saw Shindou who fainted due to using his Keshin too suddenly.

"[F/N]."

"Hm?" You look at Kyousuke.

"You almost forgot that." He hand you your mask you left on the bench.

"Oh, I almost forgot! Thanks." you smile at the navy haired boy and wear the mask.

"Let's go to this dumb ceremony." He scoff.

"Right... We are Raimon Junior high students now.. I completely forgot."

"Let's go." Kyousuke walked toward the Ceremony direction.

"Kay..." You followed

|After the ceremony/Classroom|

Everyone from your class are way too scared to approach you and Kyousuke because what happened this morning.

"It was soo boring, I almost fell asleep!" You whined.

"You could, I mean you are wearing a mask." Said Kyousuke.

"Oh... True..." You totally forgot the existence of your mask on your face.

"You're dumb."

"Yes, yes. Mister I look scary when I do a mission." you said to Kyousuke with the longest name ever.

"I just wanna get over with it already." He said with a bit angered tone.

"I'm bored, I'll visit the school again." You stood up.

"It's the third time already [F/N]."

"I don't wanna get lost in this school okay?" You said and walked out of the classroom.

You walk out of your classroom and start to walk, you arrived on front of the infirmary, the door suddenly opens you are now face to a girl..? No. Boy with pinkish hair with two pigtails.

His name is... Kirino Ranmaru if I remember well.

"What do you want?" Ask Kirino.

"..." It's no use to speaking to him until I'm on Fifth sector side he'll think of me as an enemy, let's not cause misunderstanding.

You ignored Kirino and walk away.

"Thank you for stopping these two by the way.." Said Kirino.

Your eyes widen behind the mask, you look at Kirino.

"Don't think that I did that to safe Shindou, I did because my coach ordered me." You said Coldly.

"But you didn't do any rough play in the match am I right?"

You two stared for some seconds.

"I was playing as goalkeeper what do you expect me to do? Run through the field and steal the ball?" you said.

"Are you gonna join the soccer club because of the Fifth sector?"

"It's not my descision." You said and walked away.

|Time skip|

You were in the principal (or Chairman I don't know really what's his job in this school, sorry) office of Raimon with Kyousuke talking about the Fifth sector plan's.