Hangout With Kyousuke

|Hospital/Kyousuke pov|

Today I came earlie to visit my brother, he was getting better at walking. Soon I'll be able to play soccer with him again soon.

"Kyousuke, you've been smiling a bit more lately, is there a reason to it? Or are you thinking about someone?" Asked my Brother with a smile.

"Well, we did win the Holy Road. It's normal that I am happy about it." I replied.

"I wasn't talking about this, I meant. Have you spoke to [F/N] yet?" He ask.

I sigh and shake my head to say no, it's been a long time I haven't got a text from her ever since we've won the Holy Road.

"You can do it Kyousuke." Said my brother trying to cheer me up.

"Thank you brother, I'll do my best." I said.

"She hasn't been coming lately, is she okay?" Ask my brother worried.

"I don't know, ever since we've won, I didn't got a single text from her." I answered.

"Maybe you should check up on her, we never know." He said.

"I'll go right now, I'll come back later okay?"

My brother nod and smiled, I walked out of the hospital and went to [F/N] house.

I knocked on her door.

"Coming!" [F/N] shouted then came to open the door.

"Kyousuke! What are you doing here??" She asked.

"You haven't texted me once.. I thought something happened." I said.

"Aw, you worried for me??" She Said while doing a puppy face trying to force me to say yes.

"No."

"Mean...! Anyway, come in!" She said with a smile, I walked in.

"There's only you at home?"

"Yep! Auntie went to work as always and sister went to school for her extra hours because of her sport club!" She answered.

"Oh, I see. What were you doing before I come?"

"I was actually gonna leave to practice soccer, before we get send into different nations to learn children's how to play soccer."

"Right, I almost forgot about that." Said Kyousuke.

"Have you already decide wich nation you wanted to go?" [F/N] sat down on a chair in the living room.

"Nope, I'm not interested in those things. I'll just get this done and leave directly." I answered the question and sat down on a chair next to her.

"Oh! I haven't visited Yuuichi yet, what does he like?" She asked.

"My brother likes anything." I replied to her.

"really? Then I guess an simple apple pie would be good right?" She says.

"Yeah, sure."

"You are gonna help me!" She smile and stood up.

"What, Why?"

"Because I need some help of course! It's okay if you don't know how to cook, I'll learn ya!"

"I know how to cook, it's just that I'm lazy."

"still, please ?" She stared at me for some minutes before I finally nod to accept, she jumped happily and grabbed my hand, we went in the kitchen and started to pick the ingredients for the apple pie.

"Kyousuke, wear this!" she said helding out a apron to me.

"There's no way I'm wearing this."

|Your pov|

In the end Kyousuke accepted to wear the Apron, well.. You kinda forced him but it's worth it, right?

Yes, it's worth it.

We started to cut the apples and followed the recipe and....

Ta daa!

We made the perfect pie for Yuuichi!

"What do you think Kyousuke? Isn't it perfect?" I asked him.

"It's good enough, let's wait till visit hours are opens to give it." Said Kyousuke taking off his apron.

You nod and put the apple pie on the table and started to clean the kitchen.

You and Kyousuke watched a movie together while waiting for the afternoon, then you two went visiting Yuuichi and shared the apple pie, it was very delicious!

"It's pretty late, you two should go back home before it's too late." Smile Yuuichi.

"Aw... Already ? I was having so much fun staying here.." I said.

"Don't worry, we will spend more time together next time okay?" Said Yuuichi.

"Brother is right." Smile Kyousuke.

"Okay... Let's talk later then!" I smiled waved before leaving the room, Kyousuke followed you and said goodbye to his brother.

You two walked back home together since you both had the same direction to go back home.

"Today was soo much fun! It was actually my first time cooking an apple pie!" You said strecthing your arms.

"So.. We could've burned your house if I wasn't there to help you?" Chuckle Kyousuke.

"Maybe..?" You shrug.

"You still haven't change, with or without Fifth sector." He smile.

"Is it a bad or good thing?" You raise your eyebrow.

"Good thing." He respond.

"Oh, there's my path! I'll try to text more often so you don't get too worried about me like you did today." you giggle.

"I wasn't worried..." He tried to deny it.

"Thanks for coming though."

"...It's nothing, I..."

"hm?"

"Nothing, just. Be careful." he said and quickly walked away.

What was that all about? Oh well, atleast today wasn't bored as yesterday where i...

I forgot soccer practice... ARG! I WAS TOO FOCUSED ON MAKING THE PIE!

|Notes by ???|

"when I'm with you I feel a warm feeling inside my chest, I didn't knew why at first but now, I know clearly why."