Analyze

It's earlie in the morning yet you woke up for a meeting with the soccer club, this time you didn't walked to school with Kyousuke since you knew he didn't care if he showed up late.

For now nobody arrived in the meeting yet so you just sat down on the couch waiting, you took out your phone watching some funny videos, you heard the doors open and saw Tenma.

Tenma, Aoi and shinsuke to be more detailed.

After that they arrived the others from the first team also came in, you saw Kyousuke behind them, quite surprising that he didn't came late.

I stood up with the others as the first team stood up behind the couch.

"Let's have the new members introduce themselves." Said the captain Shindou.

Tenma and Shinsuke first introduced themselves to the team, Tenma was nervous but shinsuke was rather serious.

"Next." Shindou look at Me and Kyousuke standing away from Tenma and others in the corner.

"[F/N] [L/N]." You bowed out of politeness.

Kyousuke didn't said anything after you've introduced yourself.

"Hey, You're up! Can't you hear?" yelled Kurumada Gouichi the defender of Raimon at Kyousuke.

"Tsuguri Kyousuke." Simply answered Kyousuke.

The woman from last time clap in her hands.

"Next up are the managers!" She said, if you remember well this woman name is Otonashi Haruna (Let's just call her Haruna for short).

First we got Aoi you know her, the second manager is Yamane Akane a second year, she hold a pink camera.

Yamane has lavender-coloured eyes with chestnut hair.

The third manager is the one you've seen yesterday, her name is Seto Midori another second year.

After this, the first team finally begins to introduce themselves.

-Third years-

Goal keeper-- Sangoku Taichi
Forward-- Minamisawa Atsushi
Defender--Kurumada Gouichi
Defender-- Amagi Daichi

-second years-

Forward--Kurama Norihito
Defender--Kirino Ranmaru
Midfield--Hayami Tsurumasa
Midfield--Hamano Kaiji

"And I'm the soccer club's counselor, Otonashi Haruna." Bingo, you got her name right.

You continue noting on your phone everyone name.

-Conselor-

Otonashi Haruna.

And the coach is Kudou.

You close your phone with every information you needed from the team, name, class, position all done.

After this they gave out the uniform, actually they gave us the first team ones after all this incident.

|Field/training|

"You look ridiculous, in that uniform.." commented Kyousuke.

You are wearing the Raimon uniform since it's more comfortable than being in your usual clothes for sport, of course you're still wearing your mask.

As for Kyousuke he didn't wanted to wear the uniform.

"Shush Kyousuke, train with me." You ordered.

"Fine." He Accepted.

You shoot in the soccer ball at Kyousuke, he shoot it back at and it kept on like that for some hours, the Raimon looked at you both impressed.