Team Work

In the end Kidou just switched Kyousuke and Nishiki positions, Nishiki is now a forward while Kyousuke a midfielder.

You got scared for nothing..

Kidokawa start the kick-off, but you notice the number 10 wasn't being cooperating with his teammates so you took the chance and stole the ball from him.

You get surround by four opponents, you Smirked and pass the ball to Nishiki.

"Here's my samurai spirit! Sengoku War god Musashi" (god the inazuma eleven go team had something with sen-san goku back then..) Nishiki call out an Keshin wich surprises everyone.

Nishiki shoot with his Keshin and goal.

GOAL!

1:2

"Amazing..." You thought.

But it wasn't the time to think you needed to inform everyone.

"Shindou!" You walk up to him.

"Yes?" He look at you.

"The number 10 isn't cooperating with the other player's when he has the ball." You say.

"Got it, I'll inform the others." Shindou goes toward Nishiki,Tenma and others.

You went toward Kariya and Kirino and others on the defense to inform them about it, after this you walk back to your position.

The match resume as kidokawa start the kick-off but as you guessed number 10 doesn't pass the ball to anyone, you take your chance and steal the from him and do a long pass to Nishiki.

Nishiki do another goal wich bring Raimon in tie with Kidokawa.

2:2

The match resume as Kidokawa doing the kick-off this time they didn't pass the ball to number 10, just as you guessed he's not cooperating with his teammates, the kidokawa player pass it to his teammate but number 10 steal it.

But number 10 couldn't go further toward Raimon goal since the pitch down stopped him from it.

After this action Number 10 and his team are arguing, this can cause a problem for their team but for Raimon it's an opportunity to take.

But Aphrodi the coach of Kidokawa switch number 11 with what seems like the younger brother of number 10.

They are talking about something, a new play? Strategy? Probably.

Raimon start the Free kick because of Kidokawa, Shindou uses the Hissatsu Tactics "flying route pass" That is our hissatsu tactics to pass the ball in mid air.

But we lose the ball because of the pitch down, Kidokawa uses their hissatsu tactics God triangle to dribble toward the goal.

They succeed to dodge all our defender's, so you had no choice but to leave your position as forward and sprint toward the goal.

They were about to shoot but number 10 pushes his brother away from shooting and do loop shoot to dodge Sangoku trying to goal.

It surprise Sangoku he didn't thought that the opponent would fight to shoot in the goal, you jump making sure you don't step in the goal zone and block the ball with your head and the ball rolls outside the stadium.

You fall on the hard wooden stadium floor, but it was worth it, if the opponent had to score again we probably wouldn't had a chance to win.

"[F/N]! are you okay?" Ask Sangoku held out his hand to help you get up.

"I'm fine!" You smile and take his hand, Sangoku help you up.

"You saved me there, thanks." He smile.

"No worries, be more careful next time!" You walk back to your position.

The match resume but as always number 10 is still not being cooperating with his teammates, both teams are fighting and protecting their goal.

Number 10 has the ball and is now dribbling toward the goal, Kirino tries to block him, leaving no choice he pass it to his brother for the first time in the whole game.

Unexpected but finally he understood to pass the ball to his teammates, his brother tries to shoot but you see Kariya and Shinsuke use Kaboom Jump?

Shinsuke successfully block the ball with his head and gets the ball, impressive Kariya never trained this hissatsu but still mastered it with one try.

Shinsuke pass the ball to Shindou, our captain use God's baton then pass the ball to you.

"[F/N]! Follow my instructions and pass the ball to Nishiki!" Shout Shindou.

"Got it!" You shout and dribble the ball while dodging but the number 10 runs toward you to stop you from dribbling further.

"You won't get through!" Shout number 10 and call our his keshin.

"We'll see about that!" You smirk and dodge him then pass the ball to Nishiki.

"What?!" Said the number 10.

Nishiki gets the ball and call his Keshin out and shoot in the ball.

GOAL!

3:2

Whistle!

That is the whistle for the end of the match, you smile behind your mask.

You look at Shindou shaking Kishibe(Captain of Kidokawa) hand's, they seem like great friend's.

Kishibe look at you then said something to Shindou and walked toward you.

"You must be that girl I saw yesterday right?" Smile Kishibe.

"Right, we didn't do a proper introduction my bad." You chuckle and take off your mask.

"My name is Kishibe Taiga." He held out his hand.

"[F/N] [L/N]." You shake his hands.

"next time Kidokawa will win."

"Good luck, cuz it won't be so easy!" You smile at him and put back your mask and walk toward your teammates.

|Kishibe pov|

"What were you talking about with her? Ask Sousuke(number 10).

"Nothing, we just became friend's that's all." I responded.

"You gotta introduce her to me too, she have some gust!" said Sousuke.

"Oh? Are you maybe interested in her?" I asked.

"no way, I'm just... Impressed by her skills that's all." Sousuke walk toward the bench.

"If you say so." I followed him.

[F/N]... You're an interesting person, soon. I'll become strong and I'll be the one you are gonna look at, not Shindou.

|Home/back to your pov|

"I'm home!" You open the door and get attacked by your auntie and sister hugs.

"Congratulations! You made it in the nationals!" Say your auntie.

"I can't believe my lil sis won!" Said Your sister.

"Okay okay! I got it please stop squeezing me to death now!" You shout.

"Oh right, sorry." Chuckle your auntie,your sister let go of you.

"Was this on your mask before?" Ask your sister pointing at your mask.

"Huh?" You take off your mask and see a little crack on it.

It must be when you used your head to block the ball from going in the goal..

"Don't be sad! We'll repair it!" Smile your auntie.

"Nah, this mask is getting old anyway." You smile and didn't care about it, it has to happen one day that this mask will leave your life.

But you still appreciated the strength it gave you through your life.