Past

"Oh? Looks like [F/N] is standing! Is she maybe starting to get serious?!" Shout the commentator.

"[F/N] what are you doing?" Kyousuke walk up to you.

"keeping the goal isn't it obvious?" You answered.

"Are you really scared by this beginner?"

"I'm not scared, but somehow I can feel something from him."

"Tch, dont be ridiculous the first half is soon gonna end, I'll take care of it so stay there." Said Kyousuke.

"Fine, but if they ever goal against us don't blame it on me."" You sat down .

"Don't worry about that." Kyousuke goes back to his positon.

"Oh ? What's going on?! [F/N] is now sitting again! Was she just stretching and not becoming serious?" Shout the commentator.

As said, Kyousuke kept the ball with him dodging the beginner Tenma and continued hitting the Raimon player's, stomach, Head, face, legs.

The first half end.

All the Raimon player's are on the ground because of Kyousuke hits, you keep yourself in control to not help your opponents.

|Years ago|

Honk! Ho-

Ashes... Cars... Fire.

You opened your eyes, you felt something holding you tight, you felt dizzy, you look at the one holding you.

It was your sister, she used her back to protect you from the impact.

"Sis...?" You look your big sister, fainted from the car crash, she wasn't answering or even moving.

It hurts..

"Look! Something is moving in this car!" Shouted a stranger outside.

You hug your sister.

Don't leave me...

Someone breaks the window of the car, you couldn't remember of the face but this person saved you and your sister.

Days after, you and your sister are both hospitalized in the same hospital treating your wounds and injuries, as for your parents they are both deceased.

And...

"I'm sorry miss [L/N].. But... You're sister is in a coma." Said the nurse.

Coma ?

You got welcomed over your auntie house, you've lived most of your life there until you have been accepted into a soccer club.

Everything changed, you found your special talent playing soccer, your teammates we're all proud of you so did your auntie.

One day, morning, you are on your way to your soccer club.

"Hello everyone!" I shouted happily opening the clubroom door but.. No one was there?

Weird, did I came too earlie?

You shrugged and thought you came earlie but you were wrong, you heard some noise on the stadium of your soccer club.

"Can't believe it, they started the training without me!" You pout and ran to the stadium.

"Everyone I'm-" your eyes widen.

"Trash!" an unknown person you've never seen before kicked in the ball and knocked out one of your friend from the club.

You arrived on front of a what's so called "Match" your team was against another team wearing dark uniforms.

You ran to one of your teammate.

"What happened?!" You shout in panick.

"I'm sorry... We couldn't stop them.." Your friend faints in front of you.

"What have you done?!" You yell at the opposite team.

"Soccer, we played soccer, who are you?" Ask the Captain of the opposite team.

"[F/N] [L/N]." You glared.

"Oh, so you are indeed a girl."

"What do you want?"

"Join the Fifth sector."

"Huh..?"

And you know the rest of the story... I accepted their offer so they leave my old soccer club alone, not only that they offered me a great amount of money to help me pay the hospital bills so it could help your auntie with money.

Ever since, I hided my fear from hurting other's with soccer or even a soccer ball.

The only one who knows about my fear is Kyousuke, the only person I can trust..

|Back to reality|

The second half started as the beginning of the match is already hard to watch, Kyousuke push Shindou away and shoot in the ball to score once again.

0:11

And this is keep on going, screams, pain, everything, Your teammate score once again.

0:12

They take the advantage of Raimon being injured and tired to goal and hit them.

One of the Raimon player quit the match leaving the stadium, wich makes 10 player's in the pitch.

Kyousuke pass the ball to Tenma.

"You can have it, now. Bring it." Said Kyousuke to Tenma.

Tenma didn't hesitate and dodged your teammates easily, what the..

You immediately stood up since Tenma was running toward the goal but he then turn his back at you and dribble away with the ball.

He wasn't trying to goal...? That's confusing, Tenma was also not passing the ball to anyone, even if they shout to pass it to them he wouldn't and dribble away.

Make sense, he was keeping the ball to himself avoiding getting his teammates hurt.. This boy is full of surprise.

But it didn't last long until your whole team surround Tenma, you notice your coach doing a sign for Kyousuke to finish with Tenma.

He's gonna use his... Keshin !(Fighting Spirit in dub).

"This is my Keshin! Sword Saint Lancelot!" Shout Kyousuke appearing his Keshin, it's an knight holding a sword and shield with red cloak.

Kyousuke charge at Tenma and hit him and stole back the ball, Tenma fall on the ground.

You hated the way that Kyousuke had to use this way of playing soccer but only that, he was hurting other's.

But suddenly you felt another energy.. An huge amount of energy from the Captain of the Raimon.

"Shindou also has a Keshin...?" You thought.

Shindou Keshin was a Man with wavy turquoise hair along with four arms, He wears a purple tuxedo with a white cloth tucked inside him.

Kyousuke provoke Shindou, Shindou respond to it as they both use their Keshin and the ball goes in the air.

Shindou and Kyousuke goes for the ball trying to get it but someone stops them from it.

You jump between Shindou and Kyousuke and steals the ball first.

You three land back on the floor.

"What are you doing [F/N]?! go back to your position !" ordered Kyousuke.

"I told her to stop you two." Said your coach.

"Why?" Ask Kyousuke.

"The match ends here." replied your coach.