Secrets Revealed

"What did I tell you?" Draco lay on the sofa, smirking at the Trio. "Not exactly your cup of tea?"

The three were disheveled and bruised, covered in various cuts. Xenophilius Lovegood had called in Death Eaters towards the end of their stay, in the hopes they would give him Luna, who was apparently missing.

Estella shook her head as she handed Hermione a cup of tea. "You said the Tale of Three Brothers?"

Draco snorted. "That's a children's story."

Ron looked repulsed. "Well the bloke seemed to think it was something. Kept going on about the Deathly Hallows."

Harry and Hermione sent him a silencing glare. But Estella, Tracy, and Malfoy exchanged a look of horror.

"The hallows?" Estella looked at the other two. "They're actually real."

"The wand," Draco raised a finger with each item. "The stone. And the cloak."

"And all three together will make one invincible," Estella bit down on her cheek, causing blood to fill her mouth. "He's after them."

Hermione looked at the three. "You actually think they're real?"

Tracy sighed, rubbing her forehead. "In our families, you hear them mentioned in secret. Only a few times. But it would make sense." She looked up. "Don't you have an invisibility cloak Potter?"

Harry stiffened. "How do you know-" he cut himself off, his eyes dark. "Penny."

The room fell silent as there was a glaring war between Draco, Tracy, and Estella.

Tracy rolled her eyes at Draco, who was motioning for Estella to say something. "Anyways. That could be one."

"And what was the brothers' name again?" Estella added, stirring her tea without looking up.

"The Peverells.." Harry cut himself off. "The ring!" he whispered excitedly, looking at Ron and Hermione.

Draco grunted dryly. "Yes, don't bother including us."

Harry ignored him. "I remember the memory Dumbledore showed me. Gaunt's ring had the Peverell symbol, to prove they were old blood. It could be the Resurrection Stone."

Estella frowned, exchanging a look with Tracy.

"Do you think it actually.."

"No," Estella thought rapidly. "Or more people would have used it."

Tracy sighed. "Figures."

"So I say we go looking for them," Draco stood, an eyebrow arched smugly. "Potter, I get the wand."

"Over my dead body," Harry snarled, his eyes flashing.

"I knew it wasn't a good idea to trust Slytherins." Ron stood, his hand going to his wand. "You're probably going to deliver them to your precious master."

"Take that back," Tracy had whipped out her wand, her expression furious.

"Guys," Hermione looked anxious. "We don't even know if they're real."

"Granger, sometimes you ignore what's right in front of your face," Malfoy sneered.

"Hey don't start on her!" Ron turned to face the pale Slytherin. "I don't care what you say, you're still a git."

"STUP-"

Estella disarmed Draco with a flick of her wand. "ENOUGH!" Her hands trembled as she gripped her wand tighter.

"You're really taking their side?" Draco stared at her in disgust. "Tracy was right, you've never known how to pick a side, have you, Penny?"

There was a moment of silence before a crash was heard. Hermione stood, her mug of tea shattered on the floor, and her mouth open.

Draco's eyes widened in realization and the colour drained from Estella's face.