Stealing Identities

Estella felt her heart lift as she peered around the corner into the alleyway.

Harry, Ron, and Hermione stood over three bodies. Hermione had a guilty expression on her face.

"It just doesn't feel right.."

"Oh come off it Hermione," Ron pulled a few hairs from the head of one of the unconscious wizards. "I didn't get barf on my robes from those bloody sweets for nothing."

Harry uncorked a flask from his robes. "There should be enough for each of us."

Estella watched the boy with a flash of sadness. His hair had grown out a bit, dancing on the edge of his forehead. Suddenly, a shard object jabbed her side and she hissed with pain.

"Sorry," Draco has his wand out. "Had to stop you from drooling."

Estella glared at him.

"What was that?" Hermione looked in their direction worriedly.

Harry frowned, taking a step forward. "I heard it too.."

There was a pause and Ron shook his head. "Let's just get this over with."

The three took turns each taking a chug of the potion. Estella watched in repulsion as their skin bubbled and morphed into the Ministry workers they had stunned.

Hermione shivered. "I didn't miss that feeling." She grabbed the name tag from the woman lying in the alley. "I am Mafalda Hopkirk."

Ron, sporting a new mustache, grabbed his tag. "Reg Cattermole." His nose wrinkled. "Suppose it's better than Crabbe and Goyle."

Hermione bit her lip. "I suppose we better take their clothes." She started unbuttoning Mafalda's blouse.

Draco groaned. "I can't watch this."

Estella swatted him on the shoulder, motioning for him to be quiet.

Harry looked up again and Estella's heart froze as she swung back against the wall.

"We should get out of here," the boy warned.

"Now that Hermione is finally done leaving them in their panties," Ron's voice was disgusted.

"Did you have a better idea, Ronald?" Hermione sounded flustered as the trio disappeared into the street.

Estella shook her head, rummaging through her purse. "We better follow them. SHe raised her wand, we need to alter our appearances a bit and change into some robes."

Draco held up a hand. "Wait." His eyes narrowed. "Goyle can't read."

Estella bit back a smile as her eyes widened in realization.

"That was Potter that night?" Draco swore in disgust. "I should have recognized the hideous glasses."

Estella shook her head. "Okay, now we have to focus." She scanned Draco's face. "It seems some major adjustments."