Christmas Shopping

Hey guys ! How are you doing ?

Firstly thank you to everyone who read voted or commented. Yeah , still too lazy for commas .

A special thought to everyone who lost their lives in that Connecticut shooting . Breaks my heart :(

And don't forget to vote for 1D as fav breakout artist . Such a pity we can't . We live in dumb Mauritius . Sooo counting on all the fervent Directioners out there .

Read on

Read on .

Heather 's POV

My alarm set off and Chasing The Sun started to play . This always managed to make Faith and I wake up. I was about to roll over to bang my phone but I could already feel Faith climbing on top of me , reaching towards my bedside table.

"Please! I'm not a fucking cliff "I said still sleepy .

" Pleeeeeaase! Set that stuff off ! I'm getting effing edgy !!" she said brushing my phone away with the back of her hand . I had a mini heart attack and pushing Faith's lifeless body away I jumped to my feet to check on my phone . The song was still playing . TENACIOUS!

" THIS IS MY GODDAMN PHONE OK ?" I shouted at her cradling my phone .

" Ikr , but I'd do anything to shut their face !" she said opening one eye , paused and then added " Even break your goddamn phone " . Afterwards she stuffed her ears with her two fingers .

" It didn't work though , see ? still playing " I stated shaking my phone aimlessly . " You made it freeze !"

" c'mon just remove that battery! I swear I'm going crazy ! Much !"

" Since this might save lives ," i snapped then did as I was told .

" Ew ! One more minute and I'd catch a plane for Mauritius right now ! "

I laughed at that then kissed her good morning . I glanced at the clock which read 9: 30. Good we had ample time to get dressed . The boys would be picking us up in an hour and a half.

I took a bath and afterwards while I waited for Faith to shower , I fished in the drawers for a decent outfit and finally picked a " Hipsta please! " black shirt and ripped blue jeans . I took a sleek blazer too because of the cold .

My tomboy instincts had been resurfacing for quite a few days cause I hadn't worn any make up since at least two whole weeks and I didn't intend to start now .

So I pulled my hair in a ponytail and glanced at my reflection in the mirror . It suddenly reminded me of Charming Greta's classes . I sighed and then finished with my pair of black pointed heels boots.

Faith wore a sweet fairisle print jumper and kept it classic with her trusty pair of jeans and some girly ballet flats. She let her natural wavy hair down under a cute knitted Pom Pom beanie.

Once we were both ready , we sat in the kitchen and nibbled Doritos and did our daily gossiping . Yup we are very health -conscious.

" hey won't you tell me what happened in that bedroom ? " Faith inquired curiously .

Since she was so dying to hear about this I had been keeping the subject pending for a few weeks now just to nag her.

" nope not for now !" I replied totally composed . I knew Faith had had a secret weapon in place . I had been blackmailing her for too long . She never gives up on something , NEVER. Thinking of THE blow , well it didn't take much time to land on me.

" Fine !" She said pouring herself a glass of soda . " I think the time has come." She added solemnly .

My eyes narrowed at her last comment . I knew this had something to do with Harry , recently he has had my soft spot .