Lucky Heather!

Saturday

Heather's POV

Woah! What a hectic week I had at university ! I was fully determined to finally unwind and get some time for myself.

Now that I lived in London , what could be more interesting than to hang out at Starbucks? Faith had slept at a friend's place the previous day and I was all alone in the apartment. Scribbling down a note for Faith quickly I took my purse and rushed out. It was about 11 in the morning.

On my way to Starbucks I turned up the volume and sang to Live While We're Young yelling my head off. I felt so free roaming around by myself, heading to Starbucks .

At the junction , I didn't even bother to check sideways and emerged up. I nearly collided with a car coming from the opposite direction but fortunately it managed to swerve and avoid me. I looked backwards waving at the driver and boom! God no! I had bumped with the black Range Rover in front of me. What a mess I was! This is why I let Faith drive normally .

I went out trying to keep my composure to check the damage. I heaved a sigh of relief when I noted that it was no big deal . Only a few scratches here and there. But the driver of the other vehicle didn't seem to share my opinion.

He whirled out of the car like a fury and marched towards me. He started screaming at me, telling me how careless I was and how much trouble I'm putting him into. He was apparently a chauffeur . He started speaking in another language I didn't understand and it seemed as if he was swearing. I tried to pacify him by saying we'll reach a financial agreement. In vain! He was flushed with anger.

Then I heard the door slam and I saw a young man coming out. Purple hoodie, jack wills, black beanie and Black Range Rover! Hell no no no! This couldn't be happening ! I had bumped into Harry Styles's car. I hoped he would not be mad as that crazy chauffeur .

Harry's POV

Paul was shouting his lungs off since five minutes and didn't even bother to come and tell me what had happened . He was impossible . I hopped out of the car and made my way towards Paul and a young girl.

When I came closer I checked her out, she looked hot! She had wild black curly hair and a great figure. I'd say she was 18 or 19. I went straight up to her passing past Paul and said:" are you ok? "

She just nodded her head in agreement, she clearly couldn't speak. She had recognised me even my glasses on. I just hoped she wouldn't become hysterical. Paul was so rude shouting at her without even bothering to check if she was ok.

" Come let's walk to Starbucks , it's just two meters away and I owe you that cause of Paul's unruly behaviour. Please don't refuse . You need to have something before driving again."

Paul will just have to walk his way back now I'm taking the keys with me

And didn't intend to come back so soon.

Heather's POV

There I was walking with Harry Styles towards Starbucks . Harry had been such a gentleman unlike that mad man he had as chauffeur . When we stepped in Starbucks Harry gestured towards a table . I took a seat while he went to fetch us milkshakes. A waitress kept eyeing me suspiciously and then finally turned her gaze off me . Ew! That was creepy.

I tried hard and finally managed to relax. This happens once in a lifetime Heather, don't you mess it up.

When Harry was back , he grinned hugely at me. " thanks for staying" he said " btw what's your name?"

" you shouldn't have bothered to Harry , I'm Heather " I replied back shaking his hand.

We chatted a bit about everything in general . I gradually opened up to him, I wasn't a difficult person to talk to. But with Harry I found it harder nevertheless I manage to keep the conversation going and avoid those blank awkward moments . He seemed to be doing so too. And I couldn't help but note that he kept on checking me out. But I was flattered.

I asked him a bit more about the boys and their upcoming album. He told me to tell him more about myself . I told him where I previously stayed and that It had been only a few weeks since I was here. He was a good listener and seemed keen to know more about me.

Then it was time to part. He insisted on taking me home but I felt that it was inappropriate for me to bother him that much . But those dimples were just too hard to resist . After a few attempts of refusing his offer I gave in and found myself sitting next to him in his Range Rover.

" but what about my car?"

" I'll have Paul deliver it at your place tomorrow . No worries babe. " Harry answered casually ." Just show me where you live"

Well done for you Paul!

Harry's POV

Finally we arrived in front of Heather 's apartment. I really appreciate that girl and who knows maybe it's destiny which made us meet like that. She provided some really good company . Plus she was no diva and was down to earth . She talked to me for who I was, not Harry Styles from One Direction.

Before she got out I asked her for her number " so as to let her know at what time Paul will be leaving her car" . I shook her hand lingering for a few moments this time and then drove away. I didn't know why but this girl was special. She was apparently a fan of One Direction but when she talked to me she did so in a very natural manner. Hell Harry! Why are you overthinking on a girl you just met! See? She IS DEFINITELY special'