Christmas and Heather's birthday

Hey guys ! Thank you to all those who are still reading . After this chap there'll be a major turning point in our book. The story's gonna get more filled with suspense, tears , mystery and stuff like that.

Don't worry though there are still gonna be happy , cheerful hilarious chaps with the boys too .

It will be kinda balanced. I personally think the story will get boring if its always all laughs , love and kisses .  

This is why the chappy ends very sinisterly .

Amazayn people ! you need to check out their profile

BTR4ever4life 

TrinityStyles ( thanks again for your imagine )

24 December , five minutes to midnight

Harry's POV

Having a hard time fighting back sleep . I should have brought matchsticks to support my eyelids , like Mr Bean did . Under no excuse can I miss the golden opportunity of being the first one to wish Heather a happy birthday . So , there I was , restlessly and constantly checking on my watch , careful not to wake Heather who was bolted in my arms before midnight . The time was fast approaching .

I'm planning to ask her out right then.

A few more thoughts ran through my mind before midnight ultimately rang . No ,in fact it buzzed. On my phone .

I delicately lifted my hands from her waist , and turned her round to face me.

I stroked her cheek and whispered :" Wake up love , big day today ." She moaned and then opened her eyes.

Once she was fully awake , she sat up and grinned hugely at me . I shuffled closer to her and spoke in between kisses.

" Happy," I dropped a kiss on her forehead , " Birthday ," one on her left cheek ," to you " , another one on her right one " Heather " a final peck on her nose.

Seeming totally dazzled from the wake up call , it was the ringing of her phone which interrupted her thoughts.

Picking it up , she mumbled such a cheerful " thank you love " that I instantly guessed it was Faith . She quickly hung up though and her expressions radically changed . She seemed to be on the verge of tears.

I silently watched as she inhaled deeply and answered the other call. Now sobbing , she spoke in such a shaky voice that it was almost inaudible . All I managed to distinguish was : "I miss you too Mum and Dad!"

It all makes sense now . I pulled the sheets off me and bent down looking for my slippers . I sensed that she'd probably want to be alone . Just as I was about to hop off the bed I felt her tugging on my sleeve . I turned back and watched her pointing to the bed.

Pleased , I stayed back and watched her climb out of the bed and went to the balcony . Meanwhile I took the laptop which was literally exploding with notifications.

It was already logged on Heather 's Skype . A preview of her messages were displayed on the screen. So , technically I'm not prying , am I ?

Ellie , Jake and a other few people who apparently seemed her university mates had left her wishes .

One particularly intrigued me . It started as follows :" woah !My Curly Babe ..." . The fact that it was sent by " Eric_coolguy" made me badly want to click and read the full message. Who the hell was that? And since when did Heather become HIS curly ? Pathetic guy.

" Cool story bro . Please do say it again sometime ." I muttered as I pressed the delete button . " Another time ." I added .

Just then I heard footsteps . I hit the shut down button and placed the laptop where it previously was , hoping she didn't notice me . I waited for a bit longer and I instead heard water running .