Ellie ...PAYNE?

Heyy ! How are my beautiful people doing ?  

Well. What to tell you ? We've been working hard on the book and have a LOT of things in store . We're starting to unpack a bit ... So welcome this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment loves . That would mean the world .

And yeah make sure to go check out the profile of Existing, JeniPerez and Justme96 simply because they are worth it .

@Justme96 thanks again for your beautiful imagine. 

@JeniPerez thanks for being you ! You happen to motivate us a lot ! 

@ Existing thanks for all your comments which never fail to make our day brighter!

Big love , read on :)

Faith's P.O.V

"Wakey wakey," Heather's voice boomed outside the door. I squinted my eyes open and quickly sat straight up in bed and found myself in the middle of Louis and Niall. "We must have fallen asleep watching TV," I thought to myself.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?" Heather shouted and after some time Harry, Liam and Zayn were all peeking inside the room.

"Woah they had a threesome," Zayn said entering the room.

"That explains all the noise," Liam added.

"Liam you too?," I said stupefied.

"Don't worry we used protection, didn't we Ni?" Louis beamed sleepily and while Niall nodded like a retard doubling over laughter.

I quickly jumped out of bed in shock and embarrassment as the others roared in laughter and Louis flashed me an innocent smile. No longer standing his foolish behavior, I punched him in the gut.

"OWW! What was that for?" Louis pouted.

I gave him the "you-know-what-i'm-talking-about-look,"

"You should have seen your face when I said that," Louis said laughing.

"priceless," he continued.

"Louis, I hate you," I plopping myself on the couch.

"If only you saw your face," he said struggling to talk with his laughter.

"Stop it now," Liam uintervened to my relief.

"Have you woken Ellie up yet?" Niall asked.

"Nope," Heather said.

"I'll check on her," he replied and quickly got off bed and ran down the corridor to Liam's room.

Ellie's P.O.V

When I woke up, the house was silent and everyone was asleep. They must have been really tired from last night. As I couldn't close my eyes again, I decided to do my morning route, an hour of yoga.

I was doing a headstand when somebody knocked at the door.

"Get in," I said.

"Ay-lee," Niall chirped happily. At once numerous flashbacks came to 

my mind and I fell from my head stand. In the process, I twisted my right leg and fell heavily on the ground.

"OOUUUCH," I said feeling tears brim my eyes.

A panicked Niall started in my way . 

" ELLIE ! I'm so sorry ! I didn't know -"

" It's okay Nye , no worries !" I tried to reassure him to no avail .