Nothing lasts forever

Hey my lovelies! Decided to update before leaving! Now now, doesn't deserve a vote and comment?

Important stuffs:

First of all I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who wished Sira a happy birthday. You guys are amazing!

Next I would like to dedicate this chapter to mgmaddie who is an awesome girl and writer.

And this weeks SHOUT OUT goes to **drum roll** KellyFaith24. You must check out her fanfic called Promise me.

It's really nice and Sira is going to feature in it as Niall's girlfriend. Isn't that cool? and when you're reading don't forget to comment "Team Kouis"! -Zahraa

And if you are reading this comment below. I would like to know if you guys actually read this authors notes or else I'll shorten them next time!

WARNING: The following part of the chapter contains physical violence, blood and so on. If you are not mature enough or don't like to read such content, kindly skip to Faith's P.O.V. Just please don't stop reading the story because of that. There won't be such violence in the future!

And here we go with the chapter lovelies. Hope you enjoy it :) xX

X's P.O.V (yeah secret character. Any guesses who it might be, Leave your comments down below on what you think about this)

I had been chasing (A/N: No he clearly wasn't chasing the sun. I'll start this part again. )

I had been chasing that guy for almost a week now. According to my contacts he was at cafe the other day and as soon as he knew that I came to know about his whereabouts, he fled from the place.

Silly fella didn't know that it was all my plan. I couldn't have killed him there in the midst of so many people, it was just a way of getting more information about him and following him to his place and now the time had come to settle things.

My gloved hands traced the blade of my unfailing dagger. I've been using it for so many years, but it's still as sharp and deadly as one can imagine. After all it was my own creation. I let out an evil smirk at my shrewdness. If I had to stay in this business, I had to make use of my ingenious abilities and skills.

I took one last look in the rearview mirror to make sure the coast line was clear and hopped off my car and walked towards my victim's house.

Not bothering to knock at the door, I opened it and got inside. My eyes scanned the room for Jake. The loud voices coming from the TV made it easier to hush up my footsteps.

Stealthily, I made my way around the house to find my prey talking on his phone. His left arm was apparently wounded as blood was oozing from his sleeve.

I walked towards him with slow steps and took out my knife preparing myself to strike at anytime.

Sensing my presence, he turned around. His mouth immediately formed into an O shape as he backed away, surprised. He grabbed the nearest thing next to him which happened to be his night lamp.

He let his phone drop to the floor and snapped at me "Who are you and what do you want?"

Instead of replying I threw my knife at him aiming for his heart but he was quick enough to move to the right and instead it just hurt him in his already hurt left arm causing him to bawl.

His other hand was trying to remove the knife from his hand while his eyes were fixed on me trying to figure out my next move.

"Who are you?" he asked once again pointing the bloody dagger at me.