My first time

Heather 's POV

That night I slumped myself dejected in Harry's bed . It was officially the best time of my life . Ever. Harry says it's the same for him. The last three words he whispered into my ears were : Best birthday ever.

* Rewind *

"Great!" I muttered to Faith as we were getting ready for university. "It's Harry's birthday and I'm heading to the fucking uni ! " I snarled as I flopped my handbag over my shoulder. I stood by the door , stomping my feet and waved Faith out with a quick flurry of my hand ,before I locked the apartment.

I was feeling so ungrateful towards Harry. Harry,who had planned a mind blowing birthday for me. Harry, who had RENTED a lovely place out there for us two. Harry who had stayed up all night to wish me happy birthday. I managed to returned the last favor though and we skyped all night . Resulting in lack of sleep , frustration and eventually today's clumsiness.

I was angry at myself. Angry for not being as sweet as Harry . Angry for not being able to meet him right now . Angry for having to wait . And make him wait .

On our way to the university I kept on complaining with Faith who sympathized with me . But I did notice it . That naughty smile of hers when she was aware that something was planned.

I . Was. Not.

The day went on normally . Boring classes . Boring teachers . Stupid boys . Stupid conversations. And finally the not- so-boring bell announcing the end of the last period; gym.

It was the only class of the day that I enjoyed to my huge dreadfulness . I usually ,being the lazy arses Faith and I were, hated physical education. I am more bookish-type.

Faith says its because I let out all my anger on the boxing ball.

" McAdams!" Coach summoned me and tossed over the keys of the changing room. Every week, each one of us took turns to lock it.

I sat down on the bleachers and watched as one by one everybody eclipsed themselves . Faith was gone too , she was accompanying Melanie , a friend , at home. They had a dissertation to hand over together.

Faith 's POV

I went out in the parking area and scanned the horizon . I finally spotted Harry's car. I made my way towards it ,and tapped twice on the window . No response.

"Okay ! Okay! YOUR THE MASTER OF ALL FELINES!" I hissed.

Last night Harry and I had argued on 'the code'. I can't believe he made me say it.

At once , the window went down, and a heavily dissimulated Harry got out. He had sunglasses , his beanie and a coat on . By now everybody would be on their way home. It's the trend on Fridays. Everybody looking forward to the oncoming weekend.

"Cleared?" He asked lowering his glasses .

" Cleared !" I confirmed and flung my car keys to him and he handed his over to me. Harry high- fived me and said an ultimate " Thanks !" before walking-running towards the entrance.

Heather and him would need a ride after today. I imagine Heather wouldn't be able to walk properly .

Just wondering.

In case our plan worked out this time , Harry and Heather gonna have their moment.

Heather's POV

The area was now empty . A pin-drop silence reigned. I walked into the dressing rooms and flickered the lights on behind me . I called Harry , put the cellphone on loudspeaker mode ,undressed myself and stepped into the shower. We'd been texting all day long and I was craving to talk to him.