Nando's -part 2

Heather's POV

Either it's going to be great fun or a great disaster! I just hope it won't be too awkward. The drive to Nando's was a peaceful one . Harry and I talked about random stuff. And I became more and more used to his presence. I thanked god for having an outgoing personality.

" so how fit is Caroline Flack?" I asked Harry trying to hold back fits of laughter.

" well ummm yknow ... Basically , it was kinda purely ...euuhh.. Physical" he said suddenly blushing.

" you might as well say you just wanted to get into her pants! I'm not a kid yknow I'm 18 for Chris' sake and I'm your friend now!" I replied back between fits of laughter at Harry's awkwardness when I brought Caroline up.

Ultimately we arrived at Nando's and made our way to the entrance hand in hand.

" nervous ?" Harry inquired.

" a bit yea! " I admitted biting my lip.

It did not take us much time to spot the boys' table. They were making so much noise. Like in the video diaries I thought.

When we arrived at the table , I waved at the boys and a smile spread naturally on my face. I was standing in front of One Direction!

Niall was the one with the warmest welcome. Indeed , he hugged me surprisingly. I shook hands with the others and kissed Perrie and El on the cheeks.

Okay Heather! Make as if you're having a meal with friends and family!

Faith had made me rehearse at home.

I took a seat between Perrie and Harry. We all ordered and sat down waiting and chatting happily. Perrie and El complimented me on my outfit and make up.(Thanks to Faith) They were very friendly and liked to talk.

Liam was a bit more mature. Daddy Direction as we Directioners call him. However he is not boring. He may be silent but the atmosphere never gets awkward around him.

Lou was more peppy always cracking jokes . I laughed my ass off for the joke about the mushroom going to the party cause he is a fungi. He always livened things up and was the hell of a good company .

Niall laughed at literally everything. He was the only one who had ordered 4 different dishes. He seemed so sad for me when learning that it was the first time I was eating at Nando's .

Zayn was more timid and quiet but when he talked he handed out beautiful quotes. He had his heart set on Perrie. His arms were around her shoulders and I often saw him whispering into her ears.

When the dishes arrived we all started eating in a joyful atmosphere. Bizarrely Harry seemed preoccupied and somewhat troubled but he participated actively in the conversation . Though I could sense he was behaving unusually. I don't know why.

Niall DID eat all of what he ordered to my great consternation. The meal was not over yet but Harry, Zayn, Perrie and I had finished eating. Zayn and Perrie eclipsed somewhere. They are too cute!

Harry then asked me to come with him to buy some icecream . Nodding , I said to Niall" hey buddy! The food is really great , I'm glad you came up with the idea of coming here, I had a good treat and I promise to come again. I've got to try all of the dishes to be able to compete with you one day eh?"

"Harry, your girlfriend is amazing! I love her already , be careful to take good care of her otherwise .. Fheewwup" Niall replied excited , chuckling as always.

" Cut it out Niall!" Harry snapped back.

I could feel my blood whipping against my cheeks . I understood that Niall was joking but I strangely liked that joke. Harry's girlfriend , it sounded dreamy.

Harry and I then went outside and he took my hand and signalled towards his car. " but the ice-cream man is over there" I said gesturing with my hands.

" I know " he replied, smiling to me" I've got something to tell you"

*in the car*

Harry's POV

It's now or never. Don't overthink just let it go, Harry ! C''mon tell her everything .

" Well, I know you won't believe me but I decided to tell you anyways . Don't interrupt me please. You know from the moment I met you , I sensed that you are very special. And when I went home yesterday I kept on thinking of you . I find you very attractive , I must say . But it's not just cause of your looks, it's way deeper. I can't even find the words to describe the way I feel . You're so nice to be with, I mean you talk to me for who I am , and after getting my number you didn't even try to call me back or whatever. You didn't even rush to tell the media about our encounter. And I feel that you like me back I'm right? We get along so well plus the boys seem to like you too. You touched my soul , you haunt my mind , you're in my dreams . I think I even feel what they say butterflies when I'm around you. What has ascertained me further is that never did I feel this way for anybody else. That's what makes you so special to me. Maybe Its fate that made us meet the other day. and I believe in destiny as well as true love. You're driving me nuts Heather, believe it or not:" I love you"

Heather s POV

I couldn't believe my ears or my eyes. Harry has just confessed his sentiments to me , and I think he fancies me. Then he leaned in towards me until our faces were just inches away. I could now feel his breath tickling my face. His scent made him even more impossible to resist.

And I was not indifferent to him not at all! He's been my celebrity crush since always by now that I had met him twice, thing were becoming clearer.

I could perfectly say that I loved him too but I feared that I felt like that simply because I've been stalking him for the past years of my life saying that I love him. But that was via a screen.now it was too good to be true. Just impossible to believe, but I wanted to from the core of myself.

"Just stop me if you want to" he groaned sexily. I tried to raise my hands to stop him but found it impossible to make a move . His eyes mesmerised me and made me freeze.

Too late!

Our lips met and we let ourselves drown in the waves of pleasure going through us. We kissed each other hungrily. My fingers were entangled in his curly locks while his hands kept pulling me forward pressing my body to his. His other hand kept running up and down my back . I felt him moan during the kiss and I smiled. We stopped for a few seconds and then began again but were shortly interrupted because his phone beeped!

He rolled his eyes as pulled apart for air finally. He looked at the phone and looked up at me uneasily. The atmosphere was heavy.

Harry's POV

I read"Curly is in loooove:)"

Oh Lou! Do you know what you just did? I bet he'll regret when I'll tell everything to him.

I had planned a surprise for Heather and it was time to show her. To break the tension I took out 2 tickets and handed them to Heather who was still dazzled in deep thought.

" ohh...umm what are these?" She asked me innocently. She look even more beautiful with her hair messed up like that.

" two tickets for Saturday's concert and these are VIP tickets . So you'll be able to attend sound checks . And Niall has personally seen to it with management that you and the person you'll be bringing along, I imagine Faith, are invited to the after party. " I replied casually trying not to show how happy I was.

" OMG HARRY! I don't know how to thank you! You're the best ! Thanks. Faith will be delighted !" I boomed back.

Then Harry drove me home where I hugged him goodbye and made my way towards my bed satisfied with my day! Faith was sound asleep , tomorrow she'll be spoilt with fresh news..