First day in London

2 weeks later

Heather's POV

Waking up in London was quite weird. I sat up on my bed and stretched my arms while yawning heavily. Then I glanced around at Faith who was still sound asleep.

She looked very beautiful with her long wavy hair and her brown eyes half-opened.

" get up sleepyhead!!!! We're in London! All by ourselves !" I boomed at Faith.

Faith smiled sleepily at me and finally got up. I went into the kitchen to prepare us some breakfast ,cereal would do good for our first day while Faith took her shower. I still couldn't believe we got admitted in the school of our dreams and thanks to our outstanding results our parents had spoilt us a lot.

New apartment, new car, and even credit cards !!! For our first day at university we decided to give jeans and tshirts a break. The first day was always a fashion show and afterwards even pajamas would be good. 

I went for black ripped pants and a purple top . I added a leopard print scarf to tone up the outfit and finished with some ugg boots. I applied some very light make up ; mascara, eyeliner and foundation.

Faith chose a short baby blue dress which she wore with feather earrings and high heels. She carried along a Louis Vutton handbag and a hairdress on her forehead . She looked very chic an glamourous and applied only a thin line of eyeliner as make up.

When we were fully ready we ran down the stairs towards the garage. I decided to let Faith drive so as not to wreck up the car on the first day itself.

Faith's POV

We arrived safely at university and no one had been killed. Cool! My driving skills had greatly improved not that I had killed anyone before.

As Heather and I had different classes, we hugged each other goodbye and headed to our respective lectures not before fixing a place to meet after our lectures ended. It would be really difficult to see each other otherwise.The building was huge. So many classrooms and corridors.

Heather was studying Economics while I chose Psychology and Criminology. I really wanted to become a forensic psychologist. As I entered the class, I took a seat at one of the penultimate rows. I never liked to be too at the front or too at the back. Unlike Heather, I was more timid and conservative. Heather never failed to become the centre of attraction and entertain the whole class by asking stupid questions and nagging the lecturer. It was really hard to be without her in any of my classes. Back in Mauritius, we'd spent 7 years together in the same class.

After a while, a pretty brunette came and took the seat next on my right.

"Hello, I'm Faith," I smiled.

"Ellie," she replied offering her hand.

"Pleased to meet you," I shook her hand.

"Same here. So where are you from?"

"I'm from uhmm Mauritius and you?"

"London only, no offense meant but I never heard of your country before,"

"Don't worry. Mostly no one knows about it,"

And that was how I'd made my first friend in University. We talked for a while. I told her a bit about Mauritius until our class started. Our lecturer, Mrs. Benson started with pressing us with some values and started to give an insight about the year's program. Afterwards the introductions began where everyone gave a little summary of their lives.

A few more days passed and we knew a great deal of people there . There were even some Directioners, to our immense pleasure though most of everybody were Directionators . But we didn't mind as long as they kept their pointless drama to themselves.