Masquerade

Hey guys how are you all doing ?

Yeah yeah we're fine thanks for asking . We can't believe we hit 200+ votes and 900+ reads . Read on and promote our story . We really wanna hit 1000 by tonight.. Be nice and you'll get a free invisible unicorn. -yasiirah

haha!!

here you go a really long chappy.. I hope you like it :D We took a lot of time writing it -Zahraa

Louis' P.O.V

Eleanor was waiting for me at the end of the stairs. She was looking really beautiful tonight in her light pink sheer lace dress with her hair twisted in an elegant bun at the back of her head.

"You look beautiful," I said pulling her in a hug taking in her familiar flowery scent.

"You don't look that bad either Mr. Tomlinson," she giggled.

"C'mon, let's go now," She said and got inside the limo to be greeted by a nervous looking Harry who kept checking his reflection in his phone and a Nialler who was muttering to himself.

"Chill guys," Eleanor said.

"You guys look like you've never been on a date before," I laughed and they just rolled their eyes.

Faith's P.O.V

"Not ready yet?" Heather asked peeking in my room.

"I've just got to finish my hair," I replied tucking a strand of hair into the my bun.

"How do I look?" Heather asked twirling in front of the mirror.

"You look absolutely lovely," I replied. Heather was looking really beautiful. She was wearing a ribbed magenta skater dress with a heart-shaped cutout back which she paired with lace up platform boots and black clutch with a satin bow detailing. What I liked the most was her heart pendant covered with crystals and her feather earrings.

"Let me help you," Heather said and we heard a knock at the door.

"Please please I hope it's not Jake," I prayed.

Yup the one from Uni. He finally had the guts to ask me out for the ball. Everybody said that he had a thing for me too.

"I'll go check the door, if it's Jake, I'll keep him busy in a little conversation till you finish. Don't take much time though,"

"I love you Heather,"

"It's Harry," she shouted and I heaved a sigh of relief.

Harry's POV

I rang and waited for a few seconds before a dashing Heather appeared in front of me.

Checking me out she said

:" Harryyy you are dazzling , you blazer and ooh your watch ; it may seem weird but we have almost the same taste. You're so chic , I couldn't have found a better cavalier "

Thanks for the tips Faith !

Then she stood back waiting for my verdict . Looking at her I indulged in every inch of her body . She was perfect to me . I honestly found it hard to find words matching my thoughts. I was in deep awe . An aura of beauty , sensibility and uniqueness emanated from her being.

" So , have I got the Styles ?"

" Heather you are absolutely gorgeous . I don't think there are words that can do you justice . " I blurted out hoping she sensed that I was not bluffing . " here " I said taking her hand and wrapping a silver bracelet with a carved 'H' around it .

She stared at it with glowing eyes then added" Wow Harry this is utterly glamourous , thank you . You're the most fashionable guy I know "

Then she took two steps closer towards me and pinned a rose on the upper left corner of my pocket. I inhaled her fragrance , gosh she intoxicated me .