Nellie confronted .

Hi guys and thanks to everyone who is reading ! Remember , you're beautiful and we love you !

"What are you doing here?" Ellie yelled evidently shocked to see Niall.

" Woah wait wait were you listening to us talk ?"

She gasped in shock .

"Ellie, I'm sorry, I was so worried for you that I couldn't keep myself from asking Faith for help,"

"Ellie, won't you tell me why you ran away?" I added.

"I can't Niall please. When the right time comes, I will let you know,"

"Okay," I replied.

"I'm not ready to tell you about it right now," she added detecting the coldness in my voice.

"It's okay Ellie. Whenever you need someone to talk to or confide with, we're here for you babe," Faith quickly added and a smile crept on Ellie's face.

"That means we're still friends?" I asked.

"Of course we're still friends Niall, if you had listened well you would have known it was not cause of you . It's something very ... I can't even find the words to say "

"YAAAAAY!!" I shouted earning odd glances from the girls.

" And Ellie whatever it is I wanting to know that I'm not gonna judge you in any way , WHATEVER it is " I continued reassuring her. " And I mean it it " I emphasized on the word mean .

A bright smile spread on Ellie's face. I could see I was winning her trust back little by little . She knew it , I had a thing for her .

"So how was the night for you

Faith!?" Ellie asked , turning to faith .

"Guess what happened," she said excitedly.

"What?" Ellie asked.

"Jake asked me out," she boomed happiness clearly written all over her face.

"OMG, this is amazing. I knew that this would happen really soon. Did you see the way he kept looking at you?" Ellie chirped.

"Are you girls done yet?" I added abruptly.

"Something's burning here," Faith coughed.

"Yes, I think it's from the kitchen," I replied sarcastically.

"I'll just check," and Faith got up and made her way towards the bedrooms.

Harry's POV ( when Faith , Niall & Ellie were talking )

Man , I'm in love . Irrevocably ! I'm sitting here like a dumbo watching a girl sleep instead of climbing in . For once I'm chasing a girl. And I had mixed feelings about it. It's fun chasing Heather but it's also soo damn frustrating .

I dunno if she's just testing me or whatever . I've got to win her trust . But I'll take my time and not rush things up .

I gazed around myself and wondered what I could do to concoct a small but nice surprise for her when she'll wake up . I went to her drawers and found make up scattered everywhere . Probably used for the masquerade , I thought .

Seeing the lipstick an idea sprang up . I took it and went to the mirror . I'll write a quick note for her . Umm wait what?

" sleep sound eh? Even an earthquake cannot wake you up . Lazy arse , I came here to see you and All I get is some heavy snoring ."

Not very romantic but I liked it . After all we weren't official yet. But I'm working on that .

Signing " Your ice cream man " I went back to sit by her bedside and smiled at the personal message I left her. How I wish to see her reaction to that. Then someone came in dragging me to reality.

Faith's P.O.V

I left Nialler and Ellie alone, thinking that they would want to have some private conversations. I also went to check on Harry for whom five minutes were still not over.

"Hey mister, what's happening here huh?" I whispered. " don't have a watch or..?"

"I'm just watching her sleep. Look she's so peaceful, just looking at her soothes me ,"

"You creep, you look like Edward, I said five minutes not five years "

Realising that his middle name was in fact Edward, I couldn't hide in my laughter and a giggle escaped my mouth. Harry looked weird as if he had commited a crime .

" IM Edward " he replied making as if he didn't understand .

" The one from Twilight stupid ! " I muttered, pinching him so that he squealed .

"Oops," I mouthed to Harry as Heather stirred in her sleep.

We both kept quiet and being the lazy ass that Heather was, she rolled on her side and went back to sleep.

"Let's go, she's tired" I whispered to Harry.

"Faith pleeeeeeeeease?," he said in a baby tone that I think no one in the world would have the courage to refuse.

"Fine," I murmured and crept to the living room to find Niall laughing his head off. As usual .

I debated over whether to let him alone or to join them and finally decided to go in my room to call Jake. I didn't talk to him since last night.

"Hey baby," he replied in his morning voice . I bit my lip , that was the sexiest shit ever .

"Oops, I woke you up,"

"It's alright, it was about time to wake up,"

"You're right lazy bum " I replied cheerfully and I heard a knock on my door.

I looked at Harry questioningly and he whispered " Nye and I need to go now,"

" Jake, I've got to go. I'll call you back later. Love you,"

"Love you too babe," he replied making a huge grin appear on my face.

"Why are you going so soon?" I asked Harry.

"The boys called. Master Louis is summoning us ," Niall said laughing .

Harry didn't look so happy .

"Can't you just go , I'll come back later. He said in low spirits .

" That's right eh? You're gonna catch a bus and come over " Niall replied sarcastically.

I hugged both of the guys goodbye and comforted Harry who was still pulling a face.

" c'mon Harry ! I'm surely guys are gonna Skype all night "

"Remind me to take you to NANDO's," Niall said going down the stairs.

"That shouldn't be a problem," I winked at him.

Hey guys its a very brief chapter but the next one totally makes up for it. Heather , Faith and the boys are gonna spend a GREAT weekend together . Nonstop .

Find out in the next chapter lovelies. We love you.

Theme song : Over again

I'm really freaking out today cause my results are gonna be out soon and tomorrow is the 3rd . Mr X shitty stuff . I really hope nothing happens cause if It does the major part of my life is ending . -Y