Concert & After Party

Faith's P.O.V

I couldn't actually believe that Heather and I were going to a One Direction concert and that too we had VIP passes and we were also invited to the after party.

When we arrived at O2, we had to go through security checks like every fan and we were lead to the concert hall.

As we were amongst the first ones to come, we managed to get front seats and after a few seats were filled, the boys came on stage. They were still not ready for the concert. Zayn's hair was not yet styled into his perfect quiff.

After they finished singing two songs, they sat down on the edge on the stage. It was question time. I couldn't believe that they were all so close to me. I had to pinch myself several times to make sure that whatever I was seeing was real.

Things got even more surreal when Louis picked me to ask a question. I didn't know what to ask. I nudged Heather to help me out but she just smiled at me encouragingly. "C'mon Faith, ask something, you can't make a fool out of yourself right now. I turned back to face Louis who was looking at me intently. I wanted to ask him to stop. He was distracting me. Those sea-green orbs. They're even more alluring in reality. I quickly shifted my gaze to Harry who flashed me a huge smile while I racked my brain for a question and blurted out the first thing that I found appropriate "When will you do more video diaries?"

Liam took the microphone from Louis and said "Well, we were thinking of doing a Countdown to Christmas so, maybe around that time," he replied calmly and the little crowd went crazy, screaming.

I would have been happy to go home right away but I had a whole concert and an after party awaiting me.

Heather and I made some amazing friends which helped us pass the hour before the concert began.

I couldn't help but beam with excitement as the boys made their appearance on stage. Heather and I were right at the front row with a perfect view of the stage. This was going to be the best day of my life.

The show began with the boys singing 'Taken' which was obviously their favorite song to sing on stage followed by a few others before they started answering questions from Twitter.

This concert was insane. The crowd was impressive. The girls kept on screaming, singing along and as usual there were even those who were throwing random stuffs on stage. A water bottle even hit me on the head. While I was scowling and rubbing my head soothingly, Louis seemed to have noticed coz he stifled a laugh and winked at me. "What did Louis just wink at me?" I was probably imagining things. That would be the only explanation.

When they were singing "Stand Up", I could see Harry's eyes glued to Heather all the time. Heather who had obviously noticed it too, shifted uncomfortably in her seat. "Relax Heather," I shouted in her ear and she just smiled at me.

Once the concert was over and most of the fans were gone, a sweaty Harry took us backstage.

Heather's P.O.V

"So did you like it?"Harry asked

"Wicked,thank you so much Harry," Faith boomed.

"You guys were amazing," I replied,

"Thank you girls, I'll see you after showering, you can wait here meanwhile," Harry said leading us into a room.

"Alright," I replied casually.

As soon as Harry left, Faith and I started talking excitedly about tonight while we fixed our make up and sprayed perfume and deodorant. We were sweaty too.