*le meeting with MG*

Hey out there! A massive thank you to everyone who's reading . We love you ( 1D for life bitchz )

Take Me Home is so good right?

You guys must feel blessed , totally worn out after a 1 h intense workout and I'm still up writing for you... (haha i thought you were joking about working out - Zahraa)

Sweet me !

But who cares?

One Direction is awesome!!

Here you go, another chapter.

A very conversational one.

Read on lovelies :)

*At the meeting*

Zayn's POV

We all sat there like 5 idiots waiting for management to headshot us one by one, Lou was the wanted today .

Paul started: "So boys I guess you already know why we are here today. Once again due to your carelessness , we have to figure a way out of trouble .

So can someone tell me who on Ear-..."

Harry , annoyed, cut him straight:"Open the fire Paul, no need for a monologue before that right?"

Paul replied:"Well thank you for your attention Harold , always polite and delicate as usual I see. "

" Anyways, I woke up today and guess what I see? Top trend: #lou'sgirl . Then scrolling down I actually SEE pictures of Lou's girl! Explain that to me. I don't understand a thing." Paul went on now gazing at a clearly very nervous Lou. It was so weird seeing Mr sass ass from Doncasta in this state. And it sucked. The boy and I had to be here and back Lou up, he's so shaken .

The atmosphere was heavy. Three second ticked by and a pindrop silence reigned in supreme mastery. I decided to join the conversation , well if I could call it one. Paul was nearly talking to himself. We were always pissed off during meeting with management .

Not that we hated Paul and company but they kinda restricted us from being fully ourselves and it was sometimes very difficult to bring up certain subjects up with them. They're really not the type of people to whom you can say you're crushing on someone , they're like tough guys . Plus it's complicated cause this one was a really delicate situation.

" Let me explain. 'Lou's girl' is Heather's best friend .The girl Harry met the other day after she had bumped into his Range Rover. They then went to Starbucks to unwind a bit mainly to make up for the chauffeur's arsehole way of dealing with things. Harry seemed to like her a lot and so he invited her to come up to Nando'a with us and-" and Harry cut me out blushing furiously . I hoped Paul didn't pay much attention to that.

" Paul, I truly appreciate her company . She's like very easy going and we have many similarities, but it's not what you're probably thinking. I don't like her in THAT way . Plus I really felt bad for her seeing the chauffeur screaming at her like a mad man." Harry emphasized shooting deathly glares at me. Niall coughed at Harry's comment and the latter true to elbow him furtively. Louis and Liam just sat there saying nothing .

Harry's POV

Gosh! Did he just say that to Paul ? Zayn definitely is out of his mind. I mumbled some words quickly to clear any doubts who were obviously cropping up in Paul's mind as he eyed me suspiciously. I decided that it'd be better if I continued on behalf of Zayn. But my efforts seemed of no use with a Nialler around coughing and laughing at everything.

Wish I had a doughnut with me that'd keep him busy for a while.

" At Nando'a we all chatted casually like old friends . Plus El and Perrie were here too. El hadnt left by that time. She told me she was a great fan of us so I gave her two tickets for our concert and two passes for the after party as well since we were being use to each other. " I carried on trying not to let any sign of how my heart smiled at the mention of Heather 's name.