What? You don't have a Skype?

Hi lovelies , here you go another chapter!

The following next 2 chapters after this will be amazing . Be sure to read the next one tomorrow when we update, it's really special .

Oh you want a hint ? All I can say is Nialler! That should surely motivate you to read on.

P.S : thanks to everyone who read or commented or voted . We love our fans!

Yesterday night was memorable, we had exactly 69 fans ! * chuckles*

I would also like to say thank you for all the reads and votes. You guys are simply amazing... I never thought we would reach 500 + reads so soon. Keep reading and voting! Love you all :) X - Yasiirah & Zahraa

Harry's POV

I thanked God as we moved out of the studio and hopped in to the car. That so dreaded interview was finally over!! The boys and I were all busy checking on our phones as we had to switch it off during the interview. Management's fuss.

Got a text from Heather! Yay! I was smiling from ear to ear as I went through it. That girl was incredible ! She did watch the Ellen show ! On our way we were going to come across the girls' apartment. I will just ask them to pull over and leave me there while they chill out. I wanted to see her badly.

I replied " Hey babe? How are you doing ? Thanks for watching and btw how did you find our performance? I have surprises for you , wait and watch . And yeah I almost forgot i missed you

" Hey guys, I'll be heading over to Heather's. I've got to talk to her."

I waited for the series of badgering to come along and they did . But i ignored everything as to me, Heather was worth anything and suddenly Niall blurted out of nowhere " I'm coming with you,"

We all looked at him confused.

"What?I just want to go," he shrugged and we all nodded our heads still not convinced. "Why did Niall want to come? Weird," . The others continued fake coughing.

"Okay lovely hearts, there you go! " Zayn replied mockingly while Liam eyed us suspiciously and Louis started laughing uncontrollably as he said in between:" Harry c'mon you look like a 15 year old guy tryna to deal with his first crush!" when we reached Heather's.

I waved at the boys and climbed the stairs heading to Heather's, Niall by my side. I rang Once... Twice .. No answer. Maybe they've gone out. Then Faith abruptly opened the door and said :" Hi Harry! Hey Nialler! Come on in. Heather will be coming in two. She's in the toilet"

"HEATHEEEEEEEER! Look who's here!"

She whispered something to Niall and his face immediately lightened up. What were these two up to? and she grabbed her coat and dragged Niall along with her towards the door.

"We're going out," she shouted, then turning to me, she flashed a mischievous smile and mouthed:" Have fun!"

Ooooh , now I know why... Little perverts. I couldn't even stand straight talking to Heather and they believed we would... forget it there she was!

I smiled broadly at her and then pulled her in one of my massive hugs. How I missed her. I slid my hand up and down her back and buried my face in her neck. Hugging me back , she planted at delicate kiss on my cheek . Still holding my hand, she gestured to the couch.

Sinking into it, our eyes locked and we stared at each other. Maybe like me she was wondering how long things would remain unspoken and unofficial between us. Perhaps after Lou and Faith's incident she's got freaked out and would never be prepared to engage in a serious relationship.