Nando's- part 1

Heather's POV

As I returned home I kept smiling to myself still not believing how lucky I was. Faith was finally back, her handbag was thrown on the sofa. i couldnt even imagine her reaction when I'm going to tell her that I met Harry Styles. And knowing Faith I knew she was going to ask for details.

I went to her bedroom where she was surfing on the laptop.

GUESS WHAT FAITH!? I met Harry Freaking Styles!!!! I bumped into his car , his chauffeur was mad at me but then he came and he was ohh so sweet ! He looks even more handsome in reality! Then we went to Starbucks where he bought me a milkshake coz of him goddamn chauffeur's attitude . My gosh! When he flashed his dimples I could literally melt . And-

" WOAH! Slow down Curly! Come ,sit here and tell me each and very little thing! And stop hyperventilating ! I can't understand anything!" Faith exclaimed as excited as I was.

After I related everything I sighed heavily and added" I have always had a crush on Harry but now that I've met him I can't help but admire his charm . Y'know I'm not the type to fall for boys , usually it's the other way round but Harry is simply irresistible. And you know how much I like gentlemen!"

Afterwards I took a nap, and drifted in dreams of Harry and I , living happily ever after .

Harry's POV

When I returned to my place , the boys were having a Pokemon rumble on Nintendo . As I stepped in they all turned towards me.

"Harry! Where on earth were you? Paul told us you've met with an accident but you're all right . Heard that you went to Starbucks with the girl who bumped into you.. *coughs* " Louis told me without even letting me sit down.

" yeah! You should've seen Paul screaming his head off at her. Didn't even inquire about her state. Ill mannered Paul!I took her there to make up for Paul's drama. She's a very nice girl . You've got to meet her sometimes." I said casually.

" Did you just said " nice"? Woah Harry ! That's not your usual vocabulary dude. You must really like this girl. " Niall joined in ,teasing me and chuckling at the same time.

" c'mon Niall I've just met her. Don't overdo the situation. She's just a friend. " I retorted back uneasily.

" For the time being.. Zayn added mockingly.

" Stop it boys! Harry, sure we can meet her someday. She seems to be very special as you describe her. " Liam said calmly.

" why don't you tell her to join us tomorrow. We're going at Nando's . Perrie is coming too by the way. " requested Zayn.

" So is Eleanor. " added Louis flashing a smile at me.

" okay I'm gonna text her and ask her to. I'm going to bed boys ,I'm really worn out." I replied to all of them before heading up.

" ooooh! You've got her number, that's done! " said Niall.

Laying on my bed and staring at the ceiling the only person I was thinking about was Heather. She was different. I don't know why but I sense it. Maybe I really like her. I've got to kiss her , it's troubling me.

It then dawned on me that I was actually fantasising on a girl, me , Heartthrob Harry Styles. Usually it was the other way round. I've got to confirm it . Heather was getting me sexually frustrated. What a shame, Harry ! I said to myself, just take your damn phone and text her. And tomorrow make the most of the occasion.

Open up your heart.

Faith's POV

I was still on the laptop when Heather's phone buzzed. She and I always shared everything since we were kids. So without bothering to wake her up i took her phone and read

" hey Heather! I hope you are doing well. Hey the boys and I are going to Nando's tomorrow , I thought that maybe you'd like to join us. The Boys want to meet you too. I've told them about Paul's incident . Perrie and Eleanor are gonna be there too:) so? Xx"

When I saw who sent it i nearly fell off my chair! Harry texted Heather !!! He must really like her. To hell with Heather's sleep ! She's got to reply!

" HEATHEEER ! WAKE UP! You've got a text from... From HARRY !"

Heather woke up and sat abruptly . It took her a few minutes to realise what was happening. I handed the phone to her and saw her eyes widening more and more as she went through it.

" what should I do?" Heather asked me ,suddenly looking panicked.

" WHAT A QUESTION! Go on reply and don't you dare refuse him! C'mon Heather stop acting like a total retard!" I retorted back.

Heather quickly typed in a text and handed the phone over to me to see if I'd approve of it.

" Harry! So nice hearing of you so soon . Yah , I'm fine how about you ? And yeh I'd love to come with you guys. I will finally be meeting One Direction plus bonus Perrie and El!? You made my life dude, LLN "

Nodding in agreement I sent the message and we both glued our eyes to the phone waiting for a reply. It didn't take much time to come.

" yay! Thnx, I'm stalking you so much , right? So, I'll pick you up around five in the evening. Be ready!:)"

Staring at Heather I hi-fived her and jumped on her as we both started to plan on her outfit ,make up and hairstyle ! This had to be perfect!

Sunday 16:00

Heather's POV

" Keep still Heather, you gonna ruin your makeup !" Faith said to me as She grabbed my face to stop me from moving. We had been talking about One Direction for the past hours .

As Faith removed her hands from my face I glanced at the mirror and was pleased with my reflection. Faith had stressed on my eyes and had left my tanned skin uncovered. It made me look more natural. Faith observed her masterpiece for a few more moments and then went to the wardrobe an started flipping things on the floor. She rummaged further and finally found THE ouftit as she said .

By 17h I was already ready, sitting in the kitchen with Faith and waiting for Harry. We wondered if he'd come alone or along with all the boys.

Harry's POV

At 17:05 I was climbing the stairs heading to Heather's apartment and when reached there, I rang. Heather opened the door almost immediately.

Woah! She looked beautiful. I studied her outfit. She was wearing denim shorts, showing off her long legs, high heels and a black Lacey top which didn't reveal too much but only the straps of her purple bra. Though not showing off too much skin she looked glamourous. Blinking , I shook her hand and didn't want to let go but reluctantly did.

Then Heather turned round and talked to someone . "Hey Faith, Harry is here." Then a short girl in an oversized sweater and shorts appeared . She smiled at me and handed her hand forward. " Hi Harry , I'm Faith, Heather's best friend since always. Nice to meet you"

Shaking her hand I felt a bit embarrassed cause she wasn't invited . " Hey Faith! I'm really sorry If I'd known you could have joined us too.." I said uneasily.

" That's fine Harry , go along and have fun.." Faith replied cheerfully.

" Next time , promise!" I added before we left.