Explanation time

Hellllooo Wattpad!

[ announcement voice though there's no announcement ]

We hope our lovelies are fine . Thanks again for all who read voted commented or became fans.

[ya I'm still too lazy for commas]

You guys are totally great , even though I don't know half of you , no 3/4 I'd readily exchange you against most the pupils at school. (Seriously it's true , they are Directionators duh )-Yasiirah

I agree with you and also there are some of you who are so supportive! You know who you are. Llamas, doughnuts, gingerbread men. I love you all! - Zahraa

Read on dumplings <3

Niall's POV

The bright rays of the sun peeped through my bedroom and tickled my face . Sitting up and stretching my arms I find that Ellie has still not left my mind. Last night I went to bed thinking of her and she dashes right back to my head as soon as I wake up . Why on earth did she run away like that? I imperatively have to find out today.

Wait! Let me check my phone. Maybe she replied. All my hopes crashed down , no messages nor any missed calls. I scrolled down my screen and viewed our very last message .

" Niall! It's late, let me sleep stop calling me !"

I stood there smiling like an idiot and then I reminded myself that she literally ran away from me. Am I that repellent?

No no it can't be me , I've got to talk about it to someone. I know! Zayn! He's the one I'm most comfortable to confide in . Then something intrigued me. A sweet aroma entered my bedroom . So naturally it led me to the kitchen in less than a minute. On my way I crossed Harry's bedroom , loud music was on and he was on his bed with his phone . Naked as usual .

" Hey Harry ! What's up dude? Heather again right?" I asked pointing at the phone.

Nodding at me , Harry blushed then turned his back to me lazily.

" okay okay no need to stick your ass in my face , I understood it , I'm leaving you alone " I muttered . " But i have to tell her that you text her naked someday " I threatened.

Definitely Hazza is more than liking Heather , he seems to actually love her. I'll just let him in his own world .

Moving on I passed in front of Lou's bedroom this time. I stepped in.

" Good morning Louis!"

No answer , he must be in the shower.

Zayn was not in his bedroom either and as for Liam his bedroom was at the other extreme of the corridor. Which I was too lazy to go to ,kitchen was nearer.

I'll just go to my favourite place . It gets me relaxed . I'll keep myself busy and momentarily stop thinking about Ellie. Why was I so preoccupied about her anyway ? I just recently met her but the terrified look in her eyes before she ran away was stuck in my mind.

" Zayn! Boy I'm so happy to see you , actually I wanted to discuss with you. Morning!"

Zayn was behind the bar , cooking some pancakes . But wait! Zayn is never up early ! I glanced at the clock - 13:56 . Oh ! Now it all makes sense.

" Good Afternoon you too Nye, Vas happening?" He boomed at me , he was obviously in a very good mood.

" it can wait, gimme some pancakes first mate, how was your date with Perrie ? Had fun?"

" Yeh. Was peristaltic as always. I love spending time with her . Here you go !" Zayn said flipping a pancake in my empty plate.

Umm what should I choose? Syrup ? Banana ? No I know! Nutella baby!