A weekend with 1D

Hi guys ! Let me tell you straight , this is THE weekend of 2012 . ( in my dreams ofc) Note : it's currently Friday ! The girls are gonna spend Saturday , Sunday there and they'll leave on Monday evening.

We promise you , you'll love this chapter and the upcoming ones cause the boys are almost constantly present in them , just the way you like it !

Heather's P.O.V

I just tossed all my essentials for the week-end in my "My other bags are Chanel" tote bag.

"Make up, toiletries, iPod, earphones, camera,"I muttered to myself.

"You might want to take those," Faith smirked at me taking out some terribly sexy lingerie out of my drawer.

"Faith!!!," I exclaimed as she threw it at me. Incredible Faith!

"It will come in useful if Harry and you decide to have some fun," she said in between giggles.

" We won't ok? Take that off of your already dirty mind!"

" It's not usually planned you know, it just ... HAPPENS" she replied laughing out loud.

I grabbed the tissue box from my bedside table and threw it over at her but she was quick enough to duck down and avoid it.

"You're only good at aiming balls," she laughed running out of my room to answer the phone which was ringing. I chuckled on remembering how I kicked Harry in the balls when he was expecting a kiss.

"Heather, let's go now. Niall is driving the boys crazy. He's starving," she said.

I zipped up my bag and picked the food from the counter and we both got into the car and drove for the boys' apartment.

"Hey girls," the boys wrapped us all in a tight hug.

Aahkjuvvdjlsyjdjb!

I was in the middle of their group hug ...with Faith !

"Let's go inside, it's cold out here," Liam said taking our bags.

"Can we have dinner?" Niall asked inhaling the smell of the food.

" Dont worry Nye , I'll let you have my share if you behave" I teased him.

" you won't 'let me have ' your share , it'll be here in two " he said pointing at his stomach .

Louis' P.O.V

A voice inside my head yelled "mischief, mischief,". It wasn't new to me. Narrowing my eyes evilishly , I scanned the area for my victim.

Without thinking twice I grabbed some of the slippery noodles from my plate in my hand and threw it over at Faith who was opposite me. Her smile turned upside down as she glared at me.

"Louis," she shrieked , shrugging and everyone went hysterical. She looked like Medusa. She took the noodles out of her hair and threw it at Niall whose laughter died down immediately.

"Food fight!!! Arm yourselves !!! I'm coming for yoooou " Heather announced switching to warrior mode immediately .

Soon salad, chunks of chicken, and noodle were all gliding through the air. It was utter chaos.

"Mmmm... this is good," Niall said eating a piece of chicken that went directly inside his mouth and everyone paused to chuckle. Noticing Heather who was ducked underneath the table, I took a handful of watercress from the salad bowl and threw it at her.

As she stood up and we all erupted in fits of laughter. She had watercress hanging all over her head and cream salad dripping from her hair.

"You gonna regret this !" She said getting up and marching towards me grabbing the small pot of paprika near the table .