Dragged to reality

Thanks for reading everybody. Here's another chapter. Read on ,it ends with a bit of suspense but don't worry you'll know what happens next soon.

Louis' POV

*beeeeeep beeeep beeeep *

Oh god who could be calling me now ? Im still half asleep. I had a quick debate on whether or not to go and pick the phone and finally gave in. The person at the other end seemed to have a lot of time to kill calling me seven thousand times.

Bet it was the boys playing a prank on me again. This time I'm not letting them down. They'll be served right.

" Well good morning whoever this is, I hope it's really important cause you kinda lifted my sass ass from my bed and -" I sang in a joking tone.

" What the hell Louis? You're cheating on me ? " a voice which I immediately recognised screamed .

A smile naturally spread on my lips and not understanding what she was talking about, I took it as a joke.

" Oh El, good morning too. You're adorable y'know even when you're playing 'Mad at Tommo' !" I replied casually.

" Louis Tomlinson ! Please, could you at least listen? " El said between sobs. " This is no joke, I'm serious!!"

Hearing her cry just torn my heart. I wanted to be there with her and hold her securely in my arms and let her know she'll always be in safe hands as long as I'm with her. I've never been so into someone before. Keeping quiet this time I waited for her to carry on. But cries were all i heard.

" El baby, can you please rephrase? I'm not being rude but I was not listening." I politely asked her .

" O-okay, so are you cheating on me or not? "

Feeling as if I just landed on planet Earth, I racked my brain thoroughly to find the least bit of incident to account for El's behaviour but found nothing. Absolutely nothing. It was like waiting for a downpour in a desert.

" Wo-what? No , El why would I? Seriously we've had this discussion an endless number of times. You don't have to be insecure or whatever when you're away. I'll always keep coming back for you ." I said reassuringly but still puzzled by the question.

" I know but how on Earth do you explain those pictures spreading on Twitter. #lou'sgirl is trending. I can't understand a thing."

" What pictures? And my girl? That's you and nobody else! Damn, I feel like I've travelled 200 years in the future ."

" El wait I'm checking out my Twitter then I'm gonna call you back. Right? I'm not even aware of all that's happening . Call you in a couple of minutes okay?" I paused wondering what the hell I did" and please stop crying. I hate to see you cry and it hurts me to think that I'm the cause" please?"

El just ended the call abruptly . Gosh I really have to find out what's on. El was in tears and I was the reason for those tears.

I picked up my laptop and sat on my bed. I could barely keep still when I was signing in and they seemed like the longest five seconds of my existence. I scrolled down and gasped in shock.

No no no! This cannot be happening.

Heather's POV

I was driving to Harry's flat with Faith by my sides. She kept shaking like a leaf. Poor thing I could understand her though. Things were not going easy for them. And this morning she poured her heart out to me. I just sincerely hoped that things will somehow sort out and her friendship with Lou isn't affected.

*earlier that day*

I woke up and turned to face Faith who was still sound asleep. She seemed to have had a total blast last night. I'm so glad that like me she got along very well with the boys and Perrie.