The Ellen Show

Hey Lovely People out there, here's your treat; The Ellen Show. 👈

Theme song while writing this : C'mon c'mon

Read on my fellow Directioners ...

[At the show]

Today we have the immense pleasure of welcoming THE boyband! So please bring your hands together for Oooone Direction!!!

Harry's POV

It was finally the time to appear on stage . The crowd was impressive. People were yelling their lungs out . The lights were so powerful that a part of the audience couldn't be seen. I could see that the decoration theme was Take Me Home , there were big telephone booths and the floor was painted in red and white . Flowers, teddy bears and even bras landed on the stage as we made our way to the five chairs surrounding Ellen. Aww, our dedicated Directioners. Except the fact that flying bras were a bit creepy, everything was going on fine till now. We knew that this show was viewed by thousand of people all around the globe . It was a good opportunity to catch up with the rumours on Faith and Lou.

" So boys , first of all I must tell you that never ever since the existence if this show have we sold out so many tickets at a to. People were literally sleeping here since a whole week to be able to book a nice seat. " Ellen started.

" Well that's really heartwarming , we wanna thank each and everyone of you present here today. We love every single fan loads , without them we'd be nowhere . So a massive thank you to all of you. You're indeed the best fans ever!" Niall replied flashing a huge smile at the crowd who instantly cheered up.

" Hey Ellen, wait, would you try those on ?" Niall pursued handing out his raybans.

I couldn't believe my eyes when Ellen put them on . With her short blonde hair and a bit boyish outfit , she looked like Niall's twin.

" And here we have Niall #2!" Niall said laughing uncontrollably.

" Well thank you for drawing everybody's attention to that young man. Now I'll have Directioners camping in front of my place everyday. And I must say your fandom is like nooo other." Ellen sang, motioning for the boys to swing around and look at the screen.

A photo was displayed. There were five babies still in their mothers' wombs. Next to them were each of the boys names.

Gasping in astonishment:" See? Your fans manage to get pictures of you even before you were freaking born. Plus they leak songs . And even managed to hack into airport security cameras to see you sleeping Mr Styles." Ellen said letting a quiet laugh out.

" like Niall said they are the best fans ever. One Direction infection cannot be cured. We love you all!" I shouted to the crowd which went mad.

" So Harry tell me more about your new tattoos," Ellen asked me as a picture of the two birds appeared on the screen." Does it has a real significance, like for remembering someone or an incident of your life,"

" No no, nothing like that , it's just that birds fly a lot and go to many places in little time . And the boys and I travelled a lot for our world tour. It's for symbolising that. " I replied casually.

Afterwards Ellen asked us who were single and who were taken. My gaze immediately went on Liam and I could see a shot of pain in his eyes. It was one of the questions we apprehended the most and fortunately no specific comment were made on Payzer.

When Ellen asked Niall what his type of girl was like he simply answered:" Why not a girl from the crowd?" Cries of hysteria filled the air and from the corner of my eye I could swear I saw two girls trying to climb up the stage, but carried away by security guards.