Irresistible Forces

Harry's P.O.V

The night had just began and it was going on really well except that Heather wasn't me with me.

"Think of something Harry," I thought to myself. As Faith came to join us, I thought it was the right time to go meet Heather.

I got up my feet and looked around the overflowing dance floor for her. I stopped where I stood as soon as I saw her. She was so graceful. Damn she's beautiful! The way she was flipping her black curls was clearly getting me overwhelmed. Mustering all my courage, I weaved my way towards her and poked her gently.

Heather's P.O.V

"HEYYYY!" I exclaimed turning around to see who it was. And there stood Harry with a cheeky grin on his face. OMG! Do something Heather, say something, act you idiot! Harry had a troubling effect on me. I just stood there frozen and unable to breathe. At least he could say something. Attempting to break the awkward silence between us, I started talking about the concert, telling him how good the performance was and how talented all the boys were. They're indeed a gift from the Gods.

After chatting for a while, Harry suddenly came closer to me and whispered into my ear " Let's go out for ice cream," . I rolled my eyes at him and he added " This time I mean it really, we won't be going into my car," with a nervous smile on his face. Gosh, he looked even cuter showing his magnificent dimples.

I pondered over the proposal but finally gave in. Those dimples are too gorgeous to resist plus I really wanted to talk to him alone in a much quieter place.

Taking my hand quietly, he peered into my eye and probably read feeling that I was reluctant, squeezed my hand ." C'mon, trust me and get that sexy smile back to your face," he blurted out trying to lighten the somewhat atmosphere between us and I must say, he definitely knew how to boost me up.

Trying not to over-think, I walked by his side, hand in hand, wondering where we would end up this time.

Harry's P.O.V

What was happening? Why was my Heather becoming more and more distant? I just hope that night's kiss didn't blow up everything. Anyway it's not too late, I'll sort out everything and win over her trust once again.

This time we definitely fetched ice cream in a nearby park and afterwards went for a stroll. Halting near a bench, I gestured to Heather to sit down, as I took the seat beside her. Once again, I decided to open my heart to her. I had a strange feeling that she didn't believe me the first time.

"Heather, I think we need to talk," I sighed heavily.

"Yup, we need to talk Hazz," she replied calmly turning to face me.

There I was, once again distracted by those deep black eyes. I never seen prettier black eyes that hers. No.. No .. Focus Harry..

"Well you know, I wasn't joking the other day in the car, I meant each and every word I said and they came straight from my heart. I don't know what it is Heather, but you've definitely got that one thing. I know this sounds cheesy but it's true Heather. I don't know about you but after the kiss we shared, for me everything is confirmed. "

She opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off and added " Please don't tell me you haven't felt anything. I know you did. Please let's not run away from reality,"

"Harry, maybe you meant it or maybe you still mean it, but it is not as easy for me. I mean just a few days back, I was just a fan out of millions and you are Harry Styles for God's sake. You've got models, actresses and loads of more girls at your feet. It is really difficult for me to know if this is love or if we are only deeply infatuated. You've been my celebrity crush for like two years now and I don't want to give you any false hopes but I can't deny I've got feelings for you too. You never leave me indifferent at all. You must be aware of the troublesome effect on me, you leave me short of words, make me feel weak at my knees and make me blush endlessly. Sometimes I feel that we're actually made for each other, I mean look at us, we're so alike and we get along so well with our dirty minds," she replied steadily.

"And our curly hair," I reminded her with a chuckle.

"But then I also feel that I'm only fan girling. You know we come from so different backgrounds but still I feel connected to you. It's all just confusing," she sighed.

Sometimes she stopped for words for the feelings she couldn't describe.

Aww, she looked so cute, sitting next to me, trying to make me reason and view things the way she did. This simple fact definitely proved that she wasn't fan girling or infatuated but I respected her opinion and decided not to argue.

After pouring her heart to me, she laid her head gently on my shoulders. I slipped my arm around her and squeezed her arm. We were like lost children clinging to each other for support, security and comfort. We just sat there under the starry sky, enjoying each others presence.

Maybe we aren't together but the feelings we had for each other were simply undeniable. With this thought, I tried to pacify my heart which was going wild.

Heather's P.OV

Resting my head on Harry's shoulder and listening to his heartbeat was the best thing that ever happened to me.

Deep down I knew that I loved him but I just wanted things to go on smoothly for us and who knows when the right time comes, we'll be together. I truly hoped this from the bottom of my heart.

Glancing at my watch, I exclaimed "Mother of God, we've been away for more than two hours. Faith must be going crazy looking for me,"

I could hear Harry complaining under his breath and with a gentle stroke of my cheek, we hurried back to the club only to find Faith completely hammered in the parking lot and acting like the complete crazy freak that she was. Louis was in no better condition. He was gangnam styling to Robbie William music. Fearing the worst, we both dragged Faith and Louis into the car and as we reached my apartment Harry helped me carry Faith till her bedroom and I hugged him before he left.

"How many times should I tell Faith not to drink this much?" I muttered to myself as I made my way to bed.