"Krack Krack Boom Boom"

Hey guys firstly thanks to anyone who read voted or commented. You guys are great !

You should go check out the profile of Insaneofzayn as well as her stories . She's really talented.

We love our fans . Here read the chapter, hope u like it

Niall's POV

" Look, they are playing sexy in front of us , shameless peasants" I whispered to Faith ,chuckling, but loud enough to make sure these lovebirds heard us.

" Ew!!!Guys wait wait , me and Niall are gonna leave then you can .... Umm ... krack krack boom boom as long as you want." Faith said barely able to speak .

We were in the corridor leading to the balcony when we heard a loud pitched voice yelping in pain. Panicked ,we ran back and Faith asked:" Woah, Heather you ok-.."

Afsjsjfdlhksj...Hahaha! I cant believe it! Did Heather just effectuate Lou's signature mobe ? Harry was like a crippled man holding his balls on the couch. And Heather casually answered : " Ya , I'm okay " .

Faith ran to Harry while I high fived Heather . " That was one of the highest notes Harry ever hit " I said between laughs. Faith patted Harry's back asking him if he was okay while Heather and I just made voices which weren't even human . Our eyes brimmed with tears.

" You guys are making voices like two retarded whales having sex" Faith snapped at us.

" c'mon Faith admit it, it was pretty funny!" Heather threw at her. Faith let out a giggle and then went back to trying to be serious.

" Aw, man she likes it rough! My baaaallls" Harry moaned , finally able to sit up .

" Hardcore eh? " I added mischievously .

"And I thought she would kiss me , foolish me! " Harry answered , rolling his eyes.

Finally Heather bent down and kissed Harry on both cheeks whispering a quick sorry in his ears.

His eyes lighting up, he said :" Nope babe" .

" And next time don't tease me okay ?"

" if I am to get a kiss afterwards sure I would !"

Obstinate Hazza! He'll never change .

Jeez he must really like her , even Lou gets shouted at when he does that.

" And to make up for what happened you have the pleasure of being my first friend on Skype!" Heather said excitedly .

I knew what to do to cheer things up.

" Not if I beat you to it Harreh!" I shouted.

I quickly took my phone out and opened the Skype app. Harry logged out from Heather's new account but it took ages to go back to the welcome page .

" Sorry Hazz, my Internet connection isn't very fast in the living room." Heather stated.

" Oh wifi right? " Harry replied," No problem, anyways Niall's not too fast either"

Sighing I smiled to myself , I was already logged in, sorry for you Hazza !

" Hey that's not fair!" Heather shouted at me. " Go Harry !"

Faith drummed my back spelling Heather's name while I searched for it.

" DONE!" Harry and I said in unison, almost at the same time .

" Well let me check ," Heather said taking Faith 's laptop .

16:42-niall_oyrishman added you as a contact.