The fair

Hi guys ! It's Sunday and the crew is heading to a fancy fair :) read on .

Sunday

Zayn's POV

" GET UPPPPP! PEOPLE ! " Heather shouted jumping on my bed .

Then she moved to Niall 's bedroom with her spoon and saucepan still in her hands.

I jumped up and ran in Niall's bedroom to give her a helping hand. She was already beside Niall , giving him a nice wake up call . Her right leg was around his hips and her her hands around his neck . Niall smiled like a total retard. The saucepan was on the floor .

" Why can't you wake me up that way ?"I asked in disbelief .

" C'mon Zayn , he's my little leprechaun. " she answered " plus this would in no way wake you up . Perrie tipped me "

" Hi babe " Niall said finally realizing Heather was waiting for him to get up .

" Nye! Yay! You're awake! Morning " she chirped.

I rolled my eyes and said :" No way ! I'm joining you " . And I jumped on the bed . Scratching his eyes a half asleep Liam appeared in front of us :

" What's going on here?"

" Threesome ! " Niall announced in high spirits .

" Shut up !" Heather interrupted "I was only waking them up "

" Oh yeah thanks , I forgot we are going to the fancy fair today. MOTHER OF GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH ...THAT?"pointing at the spoon .

"Oooops, let me take these , I'm going to wake Lou and Harry "

" Last and best eh?" I nagged her.

" I bet they're going to end up under the sheets" Niall insisted.

" Nope boys I can perfectly control my hormones " she replied laughing merrily .

" I wouldn't say the same for Harry " I commented.

And she left totally ignoring us .

"Come , let's sneak up behind her" Niall proposed.

This time even Liam was in . He wanted to check for himself why we always blabber about Heather and Harry .

Heather's POV

I left them behind and made my way towards Harry's room . Arriving there I noted that he was still in bed , sleeping fists tight.

I went and sat next to him . I wonder what he thinks about when he watch me sleep . Without thinking further I drummed the spoon on the saucepan holding them close to his ears.

Budging slightly he moaned and opened his eyes slightly . As he did he smiled hugely . Next thing he did amazed me.

Harry's POV

God! This is the best wake up I ever had since so many years. Heather was in front of me with her mini orchestra attempting to make me wake up .

Automatically smiling , I held her hands tightly and squeezed them . She dropped the utensils at once and smiled back .

I pulled her closer to me so that her head was resting on my chest .

" Morning love " I whispered really slowly . I was still sleepy .

" Hi hazz " she answered back still listening to my heartbeats.

I asked her how the night was and we chatted briefly still in our intertwined position . As we talked , I stroked her hair which was now wavy since last night's dare. I fought really hard not to bend down and kiss her lips. I tried to make up for my frustration by kissing her hair itself.