3:SIX

SIX

▪︎

▪︎

“I can’t believe i’m back here.” Aurelia muttered to herself as she leaned against her bike and stared at the rusted entrance into mount weather. 

She twisted her body slightly as she heard the doors to the rover open.“I knew I should have taken my horse.” Octavia groaned as she jumped out the passenger seat, the bumpy ride not sitting well with the girl.

Aurelia looked over to find Bellamy looking lost in his thoughts. She walked over to him and gently clasped both hands around his right hand. “Hey.” The boy snapped out of his trance and  turned to look at her. “The summit delegation will be fine.” 

He sighed, his eyes wandering away again. “I should be there.” 

“And then who will stay here with me?” Aura questions with a small smile as the boy looks back at her.

“You make a good argument.” He responds with a smile of his own. 

“Besides, that’s what you get for being a dummy and going after Clarke without a plan nor backup. Now you gotta wait for your leg to heal.” 

“My leg’s fine,” the boy states unconvincingly, to which Aura nodded sarcastically. 

"Uh huh."

“Kane’s trying to teach me a lesson.” He pulls his hand out of her grip and walks away in a huff, reaching into the rover to pull out several bags.

“Don’t take it out on me Bellamy Blake.” Aurelia warned with her brows raised, watching as the boy turned back toward her with a sorry look. 

“I didn’t mean to. Sorry Bambi.”

Raven slammed the back door shut making Aurelia jump back in surprise. “Did I tell you guys about how I saved Sinclair’s ass on the Ark?” she asks, throwing one strap of her bag over her shoulder.

“Please don’t” Octavia pleads as she increases her walking pace, not wanting anything to do with the conversation after having heard it a hundred times. 

“You mean the time he went rogue on a space walk?” Gina questions as they all start walking towards the entrance of the bunker. 

“That depends on your definition of “going rogue.”  

“Really?”