4:SIXTEEN

idc if you dont vote but please leave comments 😩😩 ive been really demotivated writing for this fic and it largely comes down to the fact that i get little to no interaction. please do let me know how you feel about chapters. do you love it? hate it? i really would like to know.

▪︎

▪︎

"I'm gonna be honest," Aura spoke as she leaned against the table, one hand clutching onto a cup filled with a mysterious amber liquid. "A party is the last thing I expected in this place."

"Yeah well, no point wallowing around," Harper shrugged, throwing her head back to down her drink. "Might as well enjoy whatever time we have left."

"You know, that is exactly what Jasper said to me," Aurelia said as she brought the rim of the cup to her mouth and took a sip, instantly coughing as the liquid left behind a burning sensation in her throat.

"Hello, hello, hello!" A voice exclaimed from behind her, and she turned to find Jasper with a large grin on his face and one hand raised in the air. "I come bearing fruit," he announced, waving a small pouch in front of everyone's faces.

"What is that?" Aura questioned as she snatched the pouch from the boy. She snorted as she looked through the contents, before chucking it back to Jasper. "Bellamy couldn't have been too thrilled when he found out you left to find hallucinogenic nuts in the deep forest."

"Bellamy always has a stick up his ass nowadays," Jasper stated as he turned slightly, one arm slinging around Aura's shoulders. "Just look at the poor guy."

Aura turned her head slightly to look where he was facing, and found a very uncomfortable looking Bellamy by the bar, still with his chem tent strapped to his back. Beside him stood a tall blonde who appeared to be trying to talk to him, but the boy clearly wasn't giving her the time of day.

"You should probably save your boyfriend," Harper suggested with a laugh. "Maybe you can convince him to loosen up and join us."

"Aye aye captain," Aura spoke as she stacked her now empty cup on the table, and began to make her way towards Bellamy and the blonde.

She tried not to snicker as Bellamy's eyes finally fell on her, and pretended she was simply walking to the bar to get another drink.

"There you are, Aurelia," Bellamy said with a relieved sigh, instinctively moving to stand closer to the girl.

"Oh," Sasha, the blonde, cut off as her eyes moved between the pair. "Is this your boyfriend?" she finally questioned as she faced Aura.