2:TEN

Reunion (sort of)
TEN

▪︎

▪︎

One nap and one chat later, Aurelia was all caught up with what was happening, including the impending missile attack on TonDC. Much to Raven's dismay, Aura was constantly switching between tapping her nails on the workbench and nervously clicking her pen. 

"A, I love you, but if you don't stop with the clicking I'm gonna bash my head against the wall." The girl stopped immediately, sending an apologetic smile towards the brunette.

"Sorry, I'm nervous. Do you think Clarke made it in time?" Raven shrugged.

"Unfortunately for us, there's no way of knowing for now." 

The radio suddenly crackled life, lifting a huge weight off Aurelia's shoulders. "Hello? Raven? Are you there?" 

"I'm here." Raven responded. "Everything okay?" 

"I'm gonna need you to navigate me towards the coordinates that I gave you earlier."

Raven noticed Aurelia silently looking at the walkie. "Aur-" Aura snaps her head up to look at Raven,  aggressively signalling at her to stop talking, not wanting the girl to mention her just yet.

"He'll get distracted," she mouths. 

"Or what?" asks Bellamy, confused by the sudden silence on the other end. 

"Uh nothing. Talk to me. What do you see?" 

"Close your eyes. Imagine a bottomless pit." Raven quickly moved towards the board, using her fingers to track Bellamy's movements across the map. 

"Just stick with it. According to Dante's coordinates you're almost there." 

"What's happening on your end? Did they evacuate TonDC?"

"I don't know yet." She informs regretfully. "But it's Clarke, she'll get it done. Just concentrate on squeezing your ass through the vents and stop worrying about your sister." 

Aura winced and ran a hand down her face as Raven quickly realised her mistake. 

"Octavia's in TonDC?" The boy questioned, betrayed that they would lie to him. "Raven?" He calls again when she doesn't respond.

"Yeah." The girl finally responded. 

"How could you keep this from me?