3:THREE

THREE

▪︎

▪︎

"Bambiiii. Wake up." A voice called out, stirring the girl from her sleep.

"Shut up Bellamy." Aura mumbled, eyes still closed as she pulled a pillow closer to her. A warm hand cradled her face as she opened her eyes slightly, looking up to find Bellamy smiling down at her.

"Come on, we have guard patrol soon." the boy says, gently trying to coax the girl out of the bed.

"Couldn't someone else do it." she whined slightly, not wanting to leave the comfort of her warm blankets.

"Nope." He quickly wrapped his arms around her smaller frame, pulling her away from the bed and pulling her close to his body, which only caused her to whine more. "Are you awake now?" She sighed and nodded as he placed her to her feet, chuckling at the pout on her face.

"You're annoying," she mumbles, wrapping her arms around his waist and laying her head against his chest.

"Uh huh." Bellamy responds, wrapping his arms around her. "Meet me at the Chancellor's Office when you're ready." Aurelia yawned as she pulled away and tiredly saluted him, watching as he walked out the door before moving around the room to start getting ready.

☽︎☽︎☽︎

As she makes her way towards the office, Bellamy makes his way out the room, looking somewhat pleased with himself. "What's got you in such a good mood?"

"Guns have been approved for the mission." he responds as the two of them walk down the hallway.

"Really?" she asks, not having expected Kane to agree. "I thought he didn't want lethal force used?"

"Well I mean, he said we can take guns but to not use them unless completely necessary." As the two of them stroll into the garage, they spot Monty sitting at one of the tables, head supported by his arms against the table and a look of concern on his face.

"Monty, why aren't you ready?" Bellamy questions as he walks towards the boy. Monty sighs before lifting his head and turning to look at them.

"I am. He's not." He moves his arm, pointing towards a random corner. As Aurelia and Bellamy move towards it, they find Jasper sprawled out across the floor. Aura sighs as she moves towards the younger boy, kneeling down next to him and slightly shaking him by the shoulders.

"Jasper?" When the boy didn't respond, Aura looked up towards the two other boys.

"What should we do?" Monty asks.