1:TWENTYTWO

Murphy
TWENTYTWO

▪︎

▪︎

Octavia crawled through a narrow gap in the fence and sprinted towards Bellamy and Aurelia. The olive skinned girl was sitting against metal wall, angrily throwing stones and muttering about the many many ways she was gonna torture Murphy.

"I just found out that Murphy has Jasper." Octavia spoke, panting slightly from her run.

"Yeah." The older Blake responded, eyeing the fed up look on Aurelia's face. He looked back over to his sister. "Is the south foxhole done?"

Octavia gave him a look of disbelief. "What? Bellamy, my friend is in there with a killer!"

Bellamy moved closer to her, attempting to be discreet. "Look around, no one is working. If grounders attack right now we're dead." Octavia just scoffed and moved closer to the dropship. Aura's eyes followed her, curious as to what the younger girl was going to do.

"Murphy!" Aurelia stifled a laugh when she saw the look on Bellamy's face. A crowd started to form to watch the scene unfold. "Murphy if you even touch Jasper-"

"Octavia-"

"I swear to God-"

"Octav-"

"you are dead!"

"Octavia! I got this!" Bellamy exclaimed, getting right up to the girl. She finally stopped yelling, but turned to glare at her brother.

"Really? Because it doesn't look like you're doing anything." Bellamy opened his mouth to make a remark but was interrupted by Aura.

"Okaaaay, enough of the fighting." Aura stood up, walking towards the siblings. "We need to figure out a plan."

"Bellamy." Raven called out, and all three of their heads turned towards the mechanic, who walked over from around the back of the dropship. "You were right, there's a loose panel round the back. If I can pop it we can get in through the floor, or get the main door open."

"Good." he nodded. "Do it." Aura snickered at the dumbfounded look on Octavia's face.

"Sorry." the younger girl apologised awkwardly.

Bellamy pulled the walkie close to his mouth, eyeing the door as if he could see Murphy through it. "Murphy, I know you can hear me. All our food and ammo is on the middle level and you know that. You're leaving us vulnerable to an attack and I can't let that happen."