2:FOUR

Pillow Fights and Arm Wrestling
FOUR

▪︎

▪︎

"Don't tell me you're a greek freak as well." Aura lowered her book to her chest, only to find Jasper standing over her. She grabbed a free pillow and thwacked him in the face, causing the boy to stare at her in disbelief.

"This is a great piece of literature, thank you very much." 

"Is that the game you wanna play huh?" He grabbed the pillow out her hand and swung at her, causing her to shriek and roll off the other side of the bed, almost head-butting poor Monty who was just trying to read his own book. 

"Oh it's on Jaybird." She grabbed Monty's pillow to arm herself, narrowing her eyes at the boy as if she was daring him to move closer. They circled around each other for a few moments, before Aura took a step forward to attack. As Jasper stumbled backwards, he knocked into Maya, who almost knocked into Miller.

 "Ah. Uh, sorry," Jasper fumbled out, as Maya simply smiled at his awkward apology.

"Miller!" Clarke called out from her bed, causing the boy to look up at her. "I'm glad you're okay." 

"Yeah. It took what? Three surgeries?" he asked, to which Maya nodded.

"I'm really happy to see you Nate." Aurelia smiled, embracing him in a hug which he gladly returned. 

"You're not still mad at me are you? For dragging you into the dropship?" The girl shook her head at him.

"I can't stay mad at you for that. You were just trying to keep me alive, and I appreciate it." 

He nodded, turning towards Maya who handed him a bottle of pills. "Twice a day. You'll be better in a couple of days." She started walking away and Jasper followed behind her, whilst Aura returned to her bed to continue reading her book. 

She was interrupted again when another ear piercing alarm sounded. Maya's frantic movements caught her eye as she sat up, watching as Clarke moved into the mountain girl's way and blocking her from the exit.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"That signal means surface patrol is back and someone needs medical attention. I have to go to quarantine." The shorter girl side stepped around the blonde and hastily made her way out of the door. 

As Clarke made a move towards the door, Jasper grabbed her arm forcing her to face him. "Hey Clarke, what are you doing?"