Hypnosis

okieee so i dedicate this chapter to two awesome people who made my day, JericDemoral and ayu1310

love them for commenting and waiting and so this chapter is for them.... enjoy

comment

vote and 

Fan wee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliey p.o.v

I wasn’t getting any sleep so I decided to go sit by the pool again. Once I slid the glass door aside I stopped in my footsteps watching James sitting and staring at the pool quietly.

I didn’t know if I should join him or not but I felt bad for treating him like crap, he was still in love with me and all I did was hurt him much more than I had thought I would have.

I stared to walk into the pool area and James noticed me.

“Does he do the exact same things we used to?” he suddenly asked.

“No” I replied, knowing exactly who he was talking about.

“Scott, does he sing stupid songs with you and play with your hair? Does he kiss you like I used too? Does he look in your eyes and feels like he is in heaven? Does he love you like I loved you?” James spoke with a heavy voice turning his head around and staring at me walk and settle next to him.

“Sometimes and sometimes much more, it doesn’t matter what he does, what we had was different and what I had with Scott was different” I smiled weakly.

“Was? Had?” James crossed his hands across his chest and looked confused.

“Ya. He’s gone. Seems like I wasn’t perfect for him”

“Eliey” James whispered getting up and sitting near my legs on my beach chair. “If he left you that’s his loss. He doesn’t know what he is missing out on. He doesn’t know how special you are and how perfect you are. He’s an asshole”

“Well that did make me slightly better” I rolled my eyes holding back the tiny tears that were sneaking their way through my eyes and smiled feeling stupid.

“Eliey don’t cry. If he loves you he will come back” James said pulling me to his chest and hugged me gently.

“I hope he does, James, I can be who I am supposed to be, only with him” I spoke still in his arms feeling terrible for being so truthful with him.

“I guess I was wrong.” He laughed sarcastically.

“About what?” I looked at him worried.

“About expecting you to still want me back” he grinned.

“I’m sorry” I looked at him, this unable to control my tears and I just let them flow.

Looking at me in such a vulnerable state James, wiped the tears of my eyes and kissed my head to calm me down.

“Hey guys” Dia called out from behind suddenly interrupting the brief moment I and James were having.

We turned around smiling at her surprised to see her back so early, “Hi Dia” James replied, “You look stunning, expect you’re really bad at applying lipstick, its everywhere but on your lips” he giggled making me laugh along.

“No you idiot, I got kissed” She rolled her eyes.

“Did he kiss you or eat your face up?” James cracked up again and I stared at him surprised. He was getting back to his original fun self. The happy satisfied, hot guy who just loves irritating me and my best friend.