Authors note

Alright so this is the authors note, welcome hahaha I'd like to begin by saying I have dedicated my last chapter fairy tale endings to my best friend books_lover! She is the reason I believe in happy fairytale endings and that's why the last chapter is dedicated to her. Thank you love for making me dream!!!

It was a lot of fun writing ID2 its been crazy and very imaginative but I think I can still do better, anyways I'd like see readers comment about the book if it really meant anything to u'll and thank you for giving it your precious time and attention. Love you'll

Oh and I completed this book as a Christmas present for you’ll hehe

I'd like to thank

Ayu1310 for her frequent commenting, it’s been such an encouragement to me!!!

Jeric Demoral! For showing me boys can like my books too hahahaha

VanessaAng and many others for your frequent comments! I love you guys so much!!

Here's my next book it’s called :

Dreams and Schemes

And here's the brief:

The most happiest day in Emma's  life was the day school ended in 2008. Emma being so shy and introverted comes back with a big bang 2 years later in for her school reunion for a Christmas play her teacher demanded to be done by the 2008 batch and the only rule to the play was to get your brothers along since it was an all girl's school and they needed real male characters for the play.  Eliot, who had tortured Emma during her school years, gets her brother Chris to act in the play but he ends up kissing Emma minutes before the play begins and gets intimidate with her leaving her to her own sorrows hours later because of his playboy attitude.

Few years later, Emma gets over Chris and as it turns out she is promoted for her good work and is given one of the top positions in the company with a male partner who turns out to be... The one person she had least expected.

What is going to happen in Emma's life, if it keep throwing such challenges at her all the time? To find out read...... Dreams and Schemes!!

I'll begin the book within a day or two. I hope it interests you guys :D so catch u'll later!! And MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEARS!