Scott

This was such a fun chapter to write omg!! freaking awesome!! :P 

i hope you guys like it too~! weeeeeeeee

vote

comment

fan

:D

BTW the cast has been put up :D :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eliey’s p.o.v

I heard clattering of some vessels and someone cursing under their lips just before he tripped over another obstacle.

I opened my eyes to look at a tiny room, looking more like a barn and looked around to see a simple table next to the bed I was placed on, with a glass of water on it.

My eyes glanced over the hard yellow wooden flooring and the way old pillars held the room up with a door slightly left open.

Where was I? I wondered and got off the bed and walked towards the exit.

Slowly opening the creaky door I peeped outside to see a small hallway and then steps leading down, under the room I was put in.

I passed a bathroom and then quickly started to walk down the stairs when I saw him. He looked stressed, pulling his long black hair away from his face and biting his soft red lips, staring at the stove. He quickly shut the stove off and picked up the fallen vessels and kicked something that was resting at his feet. The black thing suddenly got to its feet and barked at him.

It was a DOG! It looked so tiny that it almost looked like a rag sleeping so still.

“Max scoot! I need to clean this place up now!” he shouted and the poor little puppy wagged his tail and walked a few steps away from him and sat down again.

“AH you stubborn ass! If you’re going to be such a pain I’m not feeding you tonight!” he shouted and the pup got up and stuck his tongue out in mockery.

“Ah you tiny little monster” he grinned and picked the puppy up and started to play with it, crushing it against his chest.

He turned around to maybe walk the dog out of the kitchen but as soon as he twisted, his eyes flickered over my body.

I quickly looked down to see my halter top was hanging loose, revealing the bumps of my breasts.

“UHUM” I cleared my throat and pulled my top up and straightened myself.

“You’re awake” His eyes lit up and his cheeks blushed red with embarrassment of looking at the wrong place when caught off guard.

“Yea, where am I?” I asked him crossing my hands across my chest.

“You shouldn’t do that” he said pointing along with this dog in his hands at my breasts.

“You’re so cheap” I rolled my eyes and started to turn around.

“I’m just honest” He smiled and started to walk behind me.

“Where am I?” I asked again.

“You are at my place” He answered taking the lead with his dog and walking out a transparent fenced door.

I followed him out to see a huge field of green grass with a water pump and a few fences around to mark a territory.

“You live here?” I asked surprised since it looked like a beautiful but a lonely place.