This Ends Now

Eliey’s p.o.v

After 30 minutes I couldn’t take it anymore. I pushed open my door with such speed and frustration that I almost knocked it down. I walked down the stairs as quickly as I could and saw the front door wide open.

The night was silent; the air in the hallway looked disturbed. I took slow steps towards the open door, the moonlight shown bright on the porch from the distance that I had been watching. I clasped my dress tightly with my hands and took in a slow breath.

“Scott?” I whispered, feeling afraid someone might hear me. My skin began to hurt as I I felt something was terribly wrong. My lips trembled and my footsteps were soft and careful.

“Scott?” I called out again turning my head quickly in the other way thinking I heard another squeaking noise from behind me but I immediately realised it was nothing.

I walked towards the open door, step by step, slowly making my way.

“Scott, please say something” I cried in desperation of fear.

My hand touched the open door and I suddenly heard an engine of a car roaring to life and watched a big jeep go in reverse and out of the drive way.

“SCOTT!” I shouted, panicking wondering if that was him, I put out my hand to alert him not to go when I felt a hand moving as fast as the wind and wrap around my mouth.

“AHHHH HMMMMM!!!!!! HMMMMMM!!!!!!” I struggled under the cold touch, fuck fuck fuck!!!! I started to violently move, when I heard a whisper in my ear.

“Calm down it’s me, Scott” Scott spoke softly and I turned around, meeting his warm black eyes.

“Who the hell was that?!” I asked pointing out to the speeding car.

“No one, now listen to me” Scott said, shaking me off and pulling his right hand out and presenting it to me. He pulled out a pocket knife from his jeans and held the tip to the lower area of his thumb.

“I’m making a mark on my thumb” he pushed the knife in his skin and I flinched, he engraved a ‘E’ on it, like a bloody scar, a tattoo, “this sign means it’s me alright? If you do not find this mark over my thumb means its Keith in disguise. Even if he reads your mind, he can’t duplicate a cut on his body of another person” Scott explained.

“Doesn’t it hurt?” I asked wiping the blood away from the engraved letter.

“No, it means now I will have a scar on my hand of the first letter of the name, of the girl, I love” he smiled.

“Its mushy romantic stuff but don’t do that again or I’ll slap you” I looked at him with warning in my eyes.

“Whatever you say love” he said kissing my forehead softly and putting my hands in his.

“So now what?” I asked as he stared away at drawing room which had Keith’s room behind it.

“We shut the front door and go attack Keith.”

I quietly shut the front door and then Scott and I walked hand in hand together bracing ourselves mentally and walking towards Keith’s room.

Scott looked a little tensed as he walked step by step towards the drawing room.

“What’s wrong?” I asked him looking at his mind being so lost.

“Remember I told you how I removed my father’s traits out of my system?” he asked looking around him and lowering his voice as we entered the drawing room.

“Ya?”

“Well I think I might be wrong, I think I still might have some traits left in me, some dangerous ones –