12 am

Elieys p.o.v

“Dinner” I heard my aunt shout from below our room.

“We have to get dressed” I said looking at Scott and smiling satisfied at him.

His head was propped up by his right hand and his left hand was on my tummy. He twirled his finger around my belly button, observing my face. He didn’t smile, didn’t move, slept still on his side staring into my eyes, lost in thought.

“Scott” I called out turning to my side and looked at him.

His hand dropped from my stomach and he smiled.

“What?” I asked smiling back with my eyes.

“You’re beautiful” he whispered.

“You’re beautiful too” I replied smiling with my teeth.

He bent forward and kissed my lips gently and pulled back quickly. I frowned because I wanted to kiss longer but he got off bed and started wearing pants and his top once again.

I got off bed with my bed sheet wrapped around my body, walked to my cupboard and stared at the clothes I had. What should I wear? I wondered.

“That frock” Scott pointed out to, a black and white frock, simple, comfortable and pretty.

“Why?” I asked turning around to find him standing very close to me.

“Because it looks comfortable and easy to run and fight in” he smiled holding a strand of my hair falling over my eyes.

“So tonight’s the night?” I asked looking into his eyes scared.

“It starts tonight, will end in the morning and you have to be strong Eliey, we will get through this” he said picking up my hand in his.

“Alright” I replied not having any thoughts or questions in my mind. I turned back around and picked up the simple frock and started to slide it over my body.

“I’ll be back” Scott said walking out the door before I could say anything and left me alone in the room.

I wondered why he was acting so mysteriously.

Scotts’ p.o.v

A dress would distract Keith and let her thoughts flow easily. Jeans usually stop blood circulation to the brain and she really needs to think fast for the attack tonight.

I flipped my phone open and dialled Jess’s number.

“12” I spoke.

“Alright, James is put in the morgue in Saint Carl Hospital. We will inform his parents only once this fight’s over” she said.

“It will be over by 6 am, contact them, I got the formulae” I told her.

“I already have, they will be there with precautions by 6, although I have called them a bit earlier just in case” Jess replied.

“Doesn’t matter, be by the front door by 12, the family will be your responsibility and I trust you, so please trust yourself at this” I encouraged Jess since she was still blaming herself for James’s death.

“I will, love you Scott” she said and cut the phone.

“I love you too sis” I whispered back and slipped the phone in my pocket.

Eliey’s p.o.v

“What were you talking about on the phone?” I asked curiously as I caught the last words he spoke on the phone.

“Nothing much, James body is put in the Saint Carl Hospital’s morgue, we will call his parents as soon this fight ends Eliey” he said turning towards me.